[22]

"What are you doing? Where are you taking me?"

He took a moment to answer.

"It's Friday, no school tomorrow. You've also lost weight. Let's go grab something to eat. You can't say no."

You were taken aback by his request.

"But I'm tired, I don't want to."

He ignored you.

It turned out he chose a distant park with almost no people, which also had a canteen nearby. He bought you a sandwich with chicken and passed it to you.

"Eat it all"

"Fine. Thank you"

You sat on the swings. You wondered why he wanted to hang out with you so late. Could it be that he wanted something again?

He wasn't talking, until he gave you his phone.

"What?" you asked, glancing at him and his phone.

"Your number. Give it to me"

You sighed, pushing it back to him.

"No way"

"I'm going to reveal where you work" he declared and you stared at him irritated. He really thought this was a game.

"Stop using that against me!"

"I told you, you can't say no"

You hated he could do whatever he wanted. He was so arrogant and was never explaining why he was doing all this.

In the end, you gave him your number. He looked at it, smiled and thanked you. The two of you fell in silence again, until you turned at him.

"How are things with Yeji going? I can see she's fond of you"

"You know" he said, but something in his seemed weird to you "She's great. I made a progress but I still can't tell whether she's into me or not"

"Don't worry, I think she is, the other girls also believe that"

He laughed at that.

"So you girls get into the changing room and talk about us?"

You wanted to deny that, but it was true.

"Maybe"

"And what you've heard about me?" he asked, turning his body to look at you.

He knows he's charming, so he wants to hear that girls think he's gorgeous so that he'll feed his ego.

"They actually like all of you"

"Yeah,but what do they say especially about me?"

You sighed.

"That Yeji is lucky, you know, and things like handsome...mysterious and stuff"

He looked satisfied. Something changed in his aura, his voice now was a bit more serious.

"But what do you think of me?"

That took you by surprise. Why did he care about that?

"I think you're...okay, good looking, indeed mysterious considering how you're treating me like you're two different people. You're a bit narcissistic, sadist, arrogant... Youre trying to help me, but I cannot tell whether it's from guilt or actual caring"

He nodded, thinking of your words. That was your turn, to ask the very same question, because you really wanted to know.

"But, Taehyung, what do you think of me"