[73]

Taehyung's pov

What have I done.

I can't believe what I've done.

That girl... that girl was driving me crazy. Every thing she would say or do, I loved every bit of it.

I won't lie, I had sexual experiences. But never ever had I been so obsessed with pleasuring my partner. I wanted the best for her, I wanted her to be comfortable, to feel loved and desirable. I wanted to consume her.

She slept in my arms that night, so peaceful, like never before. Finally, after seeing her trusting her naked body in my hands, I started feeling she was more comfortable around me.

I had tasted her. And I loved it.

I slept very late. I preferred looking at her. It was like a dream. She was so special, she was different and I wanted her mine.

My father and mother would hate that.

I decided not to care.

I opened my eyes in the morning to see Y/N walking slowly to the door, dressed, trying to sneak out without waking me up. I laughed at that. I had to expect she would be so embarrassed after what happened.

I got up and ran to her place, hugging her from behind and scaring the shit out of her.

I managed to take a glance at her red face. She was so cute.

"Trying to escape?"

She gulped at that

"I wanna stay alone..."

Maybe seeing me all the time was confusing her. It was a whole new experience for her, I had to let her think.

"Okay. I just wanna let you know I don't regret anything, and I hope you won't too. We like each other, so there's nothing wrong. I'll call you at night."

I kissed her forehead. I didn't want to let her go, but I had to respect that she needed her time.

She seemed like she wanted to say something, but in the end she left speechless. I sighed as I saw my door closing behind her, leaving me alone.