A walk through memories Chapter 14

Start from the beginning

"Yes why?"

"Are you sure?"

"Are you okay doublebubble?"

"Don't fracking answer my questions with your questions..tell me what the frack is your problem apart from hyperthymesia I'm pretty sure you didn't come clean to me."

"I did doublebubble that's my only illness I'm pretty fine as—"  "No you aren't!"

"I am why would you think I'm not?"

"That's because you act really dull Damien no offense."

"All taken. Why would you call me dull my IQ is over a hundred and ninety to two hundred so why the fuck—"

"You don't get it do you? You didn't think that you may have stretched your legs farther when you were walking today or you may have walked a bit faster that's why the time taken to get to the car was shorter."I said raising my hands for emphasis and he scrunched his brow at me.

Damn that's cute.

No calling the creep cute!

But he's just so adorable I'd kiss him all day.

Kiss what!!!!!

I did not just think of kissing him..
But come to think of it that would be the best thing....

Earth!!!

Yeah I wonder how...

Penelope earth!

"Doublebubble are you okay I said something before but you didn't hear me you look really red do you feel okay?"He looked at me worriedly and I choked on air.

"Yeah..Yeah..I'm fine..fine...the professor was cute."I found myself blurting out.

"What?!"

"No..no no that's not what I meant...that's just a code word for comfortable understanding teacher ever..it's like what I call lecturers that I like their teaching." What the hell am I saying!!!

I could really use the word shutup right now.

"O..Kay and to think you call me creepy doublebubble..anyway we are here."He said before parking.

I got out of the car immediately not ready to embarrass myself further.

"Bye baby."He smiled and winked at me before driving off.

I think I just peed on myself.

And my stomach seems to want to tear apart..my cheeks are on fire my heart skipped few beats..

This is the appearance that greets my amiable best friend and for sure it doesn't go unnoticed by her.

"Penpen!!"She hugged me tight and I hugged her just as tight.

"I miss you."I told her sincerely,

"Of course you do..you can't stay without me right?"She broke the hug and flipped her hair dramatically and I rolled my eyes laughing a little.

"I smell something...scratch fucking that I see something...why do you look like a tomato Penelope Diana Roberts."She looked at me scrutinizing my every features.

"Do I..no nothing's wrong I was just...it was just—"

"Hush right there Penpen once school is over you're telling me everything." She said and I sighed waving my hands dismissively.

"Fine..fine I will."

"Good! Even all the juicy details."

"What juicy details trish?"

"All the juicy details..."She pressed.

"Alright all the juicy details." I said and she nodded before linking our hands.

"Now you're talking let's move bestie."She said and I smiled, I'm really blessed to have her.

"Have you seen Ciara?"I asked furrowing my brow.

Ciara was the friend Trisha apparently had me make because she was in all of my class so I won't be left alone.

Yeah I know I have a sweet best friend.

"Yeah she should be with her boyfriend Santos I saw them together not long ago."She said and I nodded.

"Trisha!!! Penny!!!" We heard our names and looked in that direction to see Ciara waving for us to come over.

We quickly hurried in that direction..
"Hey Ciara..I was just asking Trish for you."I said smiling at her.

"Yeah and I was about to tell her you were sucking face with your booboo."Trish teased and Ciara turned red immediately before rolling her eyes.

"You saw that yeah? Come on let's hurry to class else we'll be late."She said dragging us.

"Aren't we always."Trisha rolled her eyes and I shook my head.

"We can change Trisha..we need to learn."I said with a determined look.

"Excuse me can I know where you put my best friend and what you are doing in her body."Trisha gasped and Ciara laughed.

"Shutup."I rolled my eyes at her.

A/N:Till the next chapter see ya 👋.
Much love,

K-drama:I'm not a robot
_Cleo♥️