Group Project

@/isothichalo: "Zak's sister invites her friends for a group project and one of them being Darryl

@/isothichalo: "Zak's sister invites her friends for a group project and one of them being Darryl. Zak seemed interested to help so he joined them. Both the boys got teased by the others for stealing glances and how they'd be a cute couple which made them really flustered about it."

———-

Zak's POV

"Zak!"

A low grumble escapes my lips as I lift my head from my pillow. "What!?"

"I have friends over! Don't bother us!"

I think she invited me to go downstairs. Then with a small huff, I lift myself from the bed and throw myself to the floor. I land on the ground with ease and stand up. Letting my large hoodie cover my hands, I walk out of my room and head down the stairs.

I hear chattering of three different voices. None sounded like my sister.

"June?" I call out, making my way down the stairs and my hand slides down the rail.

The sudden chatter stops and I hear June's voice. "Zak! I told you not to bother us!"

I turn my head to the living room and I spot four figures sitting around the floor, one was my sister. The other three are unfamiliar.

A female sits beside June on the couch, with wavy red hair and bright pink lips. She wears a black hoodie and a pink skirt. A black beanie sits on her head and she wears hot pink boots.

A male sits on the floor, glasses hanging on his pale nose. He has dull brown eyes and wavy brown hair. He has a black t-shirt with the words "People Suck" on it. The black jeans and white sneakers add to his outfit.

The final one wasn't looking at me. He sits on the floor as well. He is busy writing something on a laptop. His brown hair is slightly over his bright green eyes. His glasses sit on his nose, he wears a black hoodie with a red stripe down along the sleeves, and grey shorts with black sneakers as well.

"You see, whenever you tell not to do something, I always do the opposite." I shrug, making my way to the group. I sit in the single couch and let my legs dangle over the side.

I look over at June who sighs, facepalms, then looks over to her group. "Vincent, Rose, Darryl, this is my annoying ass brother, Zak."

Before I can wave, the one on the laptop snaps their hear upward and yells "Language!"

I smile softly for some reason, hiding my face behind my sleeve-covered hand.