Soulmate Swap

THE FINAL REQUEST LETS GOOguys  u guys gotta start requesting idk how much creativity i can make

guys  u guys gotta start requesting idk how much creativity i can make

@/SkeppyStanhehe requested: "... Soulmate swap where they switch places..."

if u dont mind, ima switch it up a bit. heres the description: Each person has a soulmate. They figure out their soulmate once the youngest one from the pair turn 18. At the stroke of midnight, the day of their birthday, the two soulmates will pass out, wherever they are, and will wake up a few seconds later in their soulmates body. the pair have 12 hours to figure out their partner before they are switched back. if they do find out their soulmate before the 12 hrs r up, they are switched back

——

Zak's POV

"Bad! Bad! Bad! Just 5 more hours till I figure out who my soulmate is!" I giggle, jumping in my chair as I hear Bad sigh for the 100th time.

"I know Skeppy, you've been reminding me every five seconds in the past hour." Bad rolls his eyes and leans back in his chair.

"Should I stream? Do you think my soulmate could be one of my fans? I highly doubt it. Wait, maybe my soulmate is younger than me and I can't find out until they turn 18?" I start to ramble. I burst out many questions. Bad answers to a few of them, others he just stays silent.

"I think I'll stream. Want to play Minecraft with me BaldBoy?" I hum, moving my mouse to open up my Minecraft.

Bad groans, "Sure. Let me load up Minecraft."

——

The stream has been going on for hours. I started it a while ago and now Bad and I are arguing about Minecraft beds. We decided to make a survival world and try and beat the game.

Bad placed his bed next to mine and I kept destroying it, hiding my face with my sleeve since my facecam was on. "Skeppy, stop! We need to sleep!" Bad argues.

I don't say anything and giggle as I move Bad's bed over to the other side of the room. Bad just gives in and we both finally sleep.

I look at my chat and see them spamming that's almost midnight. I look at the time and grin, "Oh my god, Bad."

"What, Skeppy?" Bad hums as daylight hits and Bad walks out of our house. He built a nice one-story house with our chests and materials all organized. We have a nice farm outside and animals roaming around in a pen behind our house.

"It's almost my birthday. I'm so nervous." I mutter, seeing that there is only 10 minutes until 12am hits.

"Don't be nervous! It's a 50/50 chance that you find out who your soulmate is! Do you have an idea of what to do if you do find out your soulmate?" Bad asks.