You Didn't Kill Me

@/igaveuponausername_E: "maybe one of them has a nightmare about the other one dying and the comfort them"

1am crying time lets gooooo
i want a bbh hug

also, some "fans" on twt r an actual embarrassment...
if yk, yk...
———

No One's POV

⚠️ blood, death

Shaking and shivering, the snowflakes fall as he slowly adventures deep into the forest. The wind is blowing hard and the simple hoodie he has isn't helping. He squints his eyes as his hair flies in front of his eyes, causing him to see little up ahead.

"Bad!?" He calls out.

Hissing by his ears, the wind blows him forward, causing him to stumble a bit. He regains his footing and tightens his hoodie strings.

"Ge...y!?"

A sudden voice to the left causes him to stop. He looks over to the side and he sees a blurry lump on the ground, shivering in the cold.

"Bad!?" His voice echoes through the woods. A few wolves howl in the distance.

Letting go of his hoodie strings, he speeds up and jogs through the slow to the figure. His eyesight clears up and he notices the figuring softly crying. The figure's back is towards Skeppy, covered in a black hoodie and jeans.

"Skeppy..."

His voice is now a whisper as Bad calls for Skeppy.

"Bad! I'm here! I found you! I'm here!"

Kneeling down in the snow, he feels the cold freeze his legs off. Gently placing his hands on Bad's arms, he gently turns his body over and a huge gasp escapes his lips.

Bad's body flips to his back, eyelids growing heavy as he stares up at the trees above. Small drops of blood slide down his cheek as they escape the corner of his lips. Skeppy's eyes trail down at the large, open red wound right next to Bad's heart. Blood pouring out rapidly as the older male gasps for air every few seconds.

"Bad! Oh my god!" Skeppy feels the wind pick up and Bad's hair flickers in the wild, going to the side.

Bad trails his eyes, moving his head slightly and he makes contact with Skeppy.

With cold, dead eyes, he stares into Skeppy's soul.

"Why did you let this happen to me?"