Don't Leave Me

@/Deathwolf6668 requested: "

@/Deathwolf6668 requested: "...-The same thing but they know eachother..."

dude this app drains my battery so fucking fast like bruh-

⚠️ depression, mental abuse, (almost) suicide

———-

No One's POV

Something was off about Zak. Both Darryl and Vincent knew. Darryl would talk to Vincent in TS about Zak. When Zak first moved in with Darryl, the environment around them changed.

"I swear A6D, I don't think Skeppy's okay. I mean, he doesn't really come out of his room. Whenever I try and ask him, he just tells me to leave and say he's "busy"." Darryl huffs, feeling his chest tighten from the different feelings floating around his stomach.

"That is strange. Maybe he is busy though? Like, he's just working on something making him stay in his room all day?" Vincent hums, falling back in his chair and crossing his arms.

"All day?! That isn't healthy! He doesn't even eat sometimes! I make him food but he just says he isn't hungry! Even when I leave it in the fridge for him, I still find it untouched! There is something going on." Darryl sighs, he shakes his head and looks away from his monitor.  This is his muffin they're talking about. The same person that he cares about deeply and wishes all the love and care in the world. Darryl knows something is up.

Vincent pauses for a few minutes, then he recalls of a past moment. "Well, now that I think about it, he didn't seem like himself today. When we talked, he sounded off, like something was wrong. Whenever I would make a joke, he wouldn't laugh and when I asked him if he was okay, he sounded like he lied."

Darryl's eyes slightly widen in worry, "Oh my goodness... Now I'm really worried. How should I try and talk to him?"

"I don't know. If he seems off, try taking him out for ice cream. Get him away from his computer." Vincent comments.

"Alright. I'll try too. I'll do that right now. Thank you A6D." They both say their farewells and Darryl hops out of TS. He shuts down his computer and stands up to make his way toward so Zak's room.

As he walks down the hall, he hear soft whining and he looks down in front of Zak's door to see Rocco on the floor, begging to be let in. "Awww..." Darryl cries softly, "Poor Rocco. Here..."

Darryl scratches the back of Rocco's ear and knocks on Zak's door. "Zak?" He calls.

There was no noise. He raises an eyebrow and he knocks again.