Coin Flip

if u r confused, dont worry

if u r confused, dont worry. it will make sense once u read :)

@/ElanaShhhh requested; "Ooooh another idea came to me! You should write one where the youtubers are playing party games (irl party games xD not the minigame)! You can pick some party games they play, but they should play paranoia, the game where somebody whisper asks the person next to them a question and they say the answer out loud, and they flip a coin to see if the question will be revealed. And at some point either Zak or Darryl reveals a crush on the other"

——

No One's POV

George, Spifey, Clay, Nick, Finn, Dave, Harvey, Vincent, Darryl and Zak all sit around in Dave's living room. All watch one another, seeing who will bring up the next game they will play next.

"So... any thoughts?" Dave asks, leaning back on the floor and sitting up with his hands behind him, watching as the others deeply think their next moves.

"I have no idea. We already played Hide and Seek, charades, Uno, Jenga, Freeze Tag, and Ghost in a Graveyard." Finn says as he places a hand on his chin.

"7 Minutes in Heaven?" Harvey asks, causing them all to raise an eyebrow at him.

"Dude, nothing interesting would happen. That's only in horny teenage sleepovers. We all are over 18." Spifey rolls his eyes and playfully punches Harvey. "Plus you are the only gay person here."

Everyone laughs, besides Darryl and Zak. They awkwardly chuckle. No one seems to notice.

"Truth or dare?" Clay suggests.

"Maybe. Let's keep thinking at the moment. If we don't have anything, then we can do that." George says, shrugging and laying back on the couch.

Everyone hums in agreement. Then Zak perks up. "Oh! I know!" Everyone looks up at Zak. "We can play Paranoia!"

Everyone hums in agreement. Zak goes over the rules for Vincent and Darryl. "If I'm not wrong, it's like Truth or Dare. But instead we all form a circle and one by one, we whisper to the person next to us a question. The victim has to say the answer out loud and they draw a coin to see if the question will be revealed or not. Pretty much, luck based Truth or Dare minus the Dare." (idk how else to explain it lol)

Dave and the others agree. Everyone decides to scramble in a random order and form a circle. It goes Dave, then Vincent, Clay, Spifey, Darryl, Nick, George, Harvey, Zak, Finn, then back to Dave.

"Alright, who wants to start?" Dave asks.

Vincent raises his hand, an evil grin on his face. "I'll go!"