Cute Hanging Out Moments

Zak's POV-

"Hey Skeppy!" I hear my nickname being called from down the school hallway.

I turn around from my locker and notice Darryl walking towards me. I smile and shut my locker as he gets closer.

"Hi Bad." I giggle. I lean my body against him once he's close and wrap my arms around him. I bury my face in his check and I feel his fingers comb my hair.

A soft kiss is pressed on the top of my head.

"Alright, alright, break it up. No need to rub it in about me being single." A french man walks towards us.

I laugh and I pull away. I look over at Darryl to see him raise an eyebrow, "Don't you have Cla-?"

Vincent flips him off, causing Darryl to yell language towards him. "He's just jealous he can't do this with Clay, Bad." I smirk and slip my hand into Darryl's. He intertwines our fingers together as Vincent rolls his eyes.

"We still down to hang out at Techno's?" Vincent asks.

Darryl and I both nod.

"Alright then. I'll drive. I think Clay, Spifey, George, and Zelk are already on their way there." Vincent says as we all make our way out of the school and towards Vincent's car.

"Dude this weekend is going to be so awesome!" I cheer and throw both of my hands in the air, causing Darryl to chuckle as his hand is still in mine.

"Yes it will. I'm grateful my parents even let me do this. I've never slept over at anyone's house before." Darryl hums. "My first sleepover!"

"Well, this is going to be an interesting experience then." Vincent laughs as we all get in the car. Vincent is in the front and Darryl and I are in the back.

We already packed our stuff yesterday and it's all in the trunk.

"Well, let's get going then you muffin!" Darryl smiles as we all buckle up. Vincent starts the car and starts to drive as I curl up into Darryl's side.

—-

The car ride definitely annoyed Vincent. Darryl and I kept sneaking kisses here and there and one time we completely forgot we were in a car that Vincent had to yell at us before we did anything else.

"Techno!" I grin as Dave opens the door to his house. He smiles at us and steps aside to let us all in.

"We have a house full of nerds." Dave chuckles and he greets us all.

We all settle down and when we reach the living room, we notice the gang all here. Well, most. Others wanted to come but either their parents didn't let them or they had a shit ton of homework.

Like Vincent said, Clay, George, Spifey, and Zelk were already here and hanging out on the floor or couch.

They all turn their heads and we all greet each other.

"So, how's the couple?" Zelk smirks.

Darryl smiles, wrapping an arm around my shoulder, "Amazing! This little muffin does troll me every now and then but I still love him. He's adorable." I blush and hide my face behind my sleeve.

"Ew, romance, disgustang." Dave fake gags, causing all of us to laugh.

"So, we all ready to have fun?" Clay says, making his way closer to Vincent. He then swings an arm around Vincent's neck, causing the french man to jump suddenly.

Vincent sighs, "Oh no..."

George laughs, "We can all play Minecraft on the Xbox. Since Dave is rich, he got us all a controller each and another Xbox and another TV."

"Imagine being poor, can't relate." Dave scoffs and walks over to the TVs in the living room and starts up the Xboxs. We all grab our own controller and get comfortable in the living room as Spifey heads to the kitchen to get us all snacks.

Once we are all settled, our Minecraft world began.

There was banter, trolling, wholesome moments, and lots if death. Thankfully Dave put on cheats for keep inventory.

Darryl sat on the floor with me on his lap. Dave sat on one end of the couch with Spifey on the other. Clay and Vincent were also on the floor but Vincent refused to sit close-close to him. Smh. Oh, Zelk and George took another couch, sitting on opposite ends.

Everyone else was doing their own banter, either mining, hunting, or trolling one another and the house was filled with voices. I was our house. Darryl and George built it all for us. It was huge.

Darryl is behind the house creating a garden and George went out to find some animals to make an animal farm. I finish hunting and run back home to cook all my food. I finish putting the food in the furnace and make my way to the garden.

As I went hunting, I found a field of flowers and decided to pick some for Darryl. I grab a blue flower from my inventory and walk over to Darryl's character, flower in my offhand.

I smile and walk in front of him. His character notices me and I hear him from behind me. "What's up you muffin?" He hums.

I giggle and I put the flower in my hand. I drop it for him and he awes. "Awww, thank you Zak." Darryl smiles and presses a kiss onto my cheek, causing me to smile widely and hide my face behind my sleeve.

He places his chin on my shoulder as his character picks up the flower. "I'm going to keep this flower in my inventory forever." Darryl says. I lean back in his check and continue to plant the rest of the flowers in the garden, my heart feeling content about my achievement.

"Disgusting." I hear a gag come from Zelk.

"Oh shush cat man." I look over at Zelk and stick my tongue out at him, making him flip me off.

WC: 990