Camping

@/Deathwolf6668 requested: "Um, I have ideas: They go on a Camping trip together

@/Deathwolf6668 requested: "Um, I have ideas: They go on a Camping trip together..."

>.> sorry if its bad. i wasnt too sure on what to do

——-

No One's POV

Dave, Darryl, Zak, Vincent, George(Spifey), and Harvey all sit in the car. Dave driving, Harvey in shotgun, Vincent and George in the two middle seats, and Darryl and Zak in the very back. Their van is filled with different suitcases. They were all surprised they could fit everything inside.

Darryl looks at the window and sees the different trees and bushes passing by. Then he sees a sign up ahead welcoming them to the campsite. He smiles, they made it.

Dave drives up into the campsite and they are given an area to camp at. Darryl watches as they drive through the path, watching as many different camps pass through. Many sites were filled. There were families, friends, and couples each camping in different spots.

The car pulls up to a large area. Since they were 6, they were given a large spot. Everyone soon hops out of the car and they all take in a fresh air of nature.

Zak is the last to leave the van and he jumps onto the dirt below him. "Wow. Not going to lie, it feels nice here."

Vincent agrees, "Yep. We should all start unpacking. Remember, we bough two large ass tents. It might take a while to set up." They decided to buy two large tents that could ea co fit a family of 6. Since none of them were dating, they each agreed to separate the group.

Dave pops open the trunk and pulls out two large tent bags. Everyone helps setting them all up.

It took a while, but after 30 minutes of struggling, they finally achieved it. Two large tents were built and ready to be slept in. "So, since we are staying here for a few days, what do you guys want to so first?" Harvey asks, watching as everyone takes a seat at the two picnic tables they have at their site.

Zak looks around, "I mean, we can go hiking or something. Then we can come back and set up a fire for dinner."

Darryl agrees, "That sounds nice! It would be fun to explore the park!"

The six agree with Zak's plan and each grab their water bottles. They agreed to allow one person to carry a backpack to allow their hands to be free. Since they had a few hours till the sun falls, they all make their way towards a path that leads to different trails.

Dave and George take the lead, talking with one another as the rest of the group follows. Darryl follows behind, carrying the backpack filled with different water bottles. He watches as Zak laughs at a joke Vincent made. He smiles a bit, feeling himself blush at the thought of how adorable Zak looked. They walk through the trees and they can hear different animals calling in the distance.