Coffee Order

@/ElanaShhhh requested: "

@/ElanaShhhh requested: "... Zak and Darryl go out for coffee or something and Zak already knows Darryl's order by heart."

——

No One's POV

There is this one small café that both Zak and Darryl like to go to. They've been there so many times. A few times a week they like to go there and relax after a hard day of working on YouTube videos.

There's a small reason why they love the café so much. It's where they first met.

It was a small coincidence really. Zak knew of the YouTube channel BadBoyHalo and he decided to wear his Muffins merch that particular day. He walks inside the small café and takes his order. Then he waits for his food and once he receives it, he sits down in a small corner couch and leans back, plugging his earbuds in.

Darryl was in the same café. He already finished his muffin and he was just sipping his coffee on the other side of the room. His eyes fixed on Zak.

He couldn't help but smile of how cute the small boy looked. He wanted to go say hi. So he did.

He grabs his coffee and stands up. He walks over to the table where the small boy is at. Then he sits down across from him, setting his coffee down on the table.

Zak felt a presence and looks up. He raises an eyebrow when meeting eyes with a cute stranger. "Hello?" Zak asks, confused.

"I really like your hoodie, you muffintop." Darryl smiles and points slightly to Zak's hoodie.

Zak's eyes widen. "Oh my god. You're BadBoyHalo?"

Fast forward to today, Zak walks up to Darryl's door and knocks.

Their dogs were sleeping in Zak's room on his bed and he wanted to take this opportunity to go out.

"Come in!" Darryl hums, hearing the knocking as he slides his headphones to his neck. He turns his chair to face the door as watches Zak walk in.

Zak grins at the sight in front of him, "Hey Baldie, wanna go to our café right now?"

Darryl rolls his eyes in annoyance at the nickname. "Sure you muffin head. And how many times do I have to tell you? I am not bald." Darryl huffs, making Zak giggle cute.

"Whatever you say BaldMan! I'll be waiting in the living room!" Zak then walks out, leaving the door open.

Darryl wish he could slap him or something but he couldn't. "You're so lucky you're cute you muffin..." Darryl whispers as he turns off his PC after saving his work. He slips on his blue Skeppy hoodie and walks out the door.