Ch. 47 - Ceremony pt. 2

Start from the beginning

But my body disobeyed me turning my around to face him.

When I saw him I no longer wanted to reject him. He was perfect. He looked dashing in his clothes, his hair slicked back, his eyes focused on my body.

I had to fight the urge to jump his bones.

"I've been looking for you for days. I want to talk." James said moving his gaze to my eyes.

"Can we talk after the ceremony? I don't want to ruin-"

"No this can't wait till after the ceremony. You're going to be apart of it so we have to discuss it." He demanded.

I looked at him confused. "What are you talking about?"

"I've asked Logan to introduce you as the new Beta Female." James rushed taking my hand.

Oh no he didn't. He did not.

"You did what?" I gasped, "You didn't even ask if I was okay with it. Well here's your answer no. No way." I yanked my hand away furious at him.

How dare he think he has the right to introduce me when he didn't even ask. It's a two person thing, relationships have 2 people in it not one.

"I can't believe you." I said in disbelief turning on my heel running back into the house.

I slammed the door behind me running in my heels but I heard the door open quick.

"Wait Iris!" He called out to me but I ignored him.

I was about to start up the stairs when I felt myself being picked up and carried away.

"Let me go!" I shouted trying to get out of his grip until he put me on the couch standing in front of me.

"No you're not leaving until we talk. What's going on with you? You've been avoiding me." He asked crossing his arms.

I glared at him. "How dare you go behind my back and tell Logan you want me as your Beta Female."

"Okay I'm sorry about that, I should've asked you. But that's not your problem, something else is bothering you."

I rolled my eyes not looking at him. I hated looking at him. Not that he wasn't amazing to look at but that I was mad at him.

"You can roll your eyes all you want but you're not leaving till you tell me."

I growled. "My problem is this!" I pointed to my mark on my shoulder.

His gaze softened into confusion.

"My mark? Did you not want me to mark you?"

He looked so injured when I growled at him. Maybe that's why I broke down crying.

"I'm ashamed. I betrayed him."

"Why are u ashamed? Betrayed who?"

The name I desperately never wanted him to know came out of my lips.

"Ian."

I sobbed like a baby deepening into the couch. I felt the couch dip meaning that James was sitting next to me.