But he said he still loves me. We had a passionate kiss.

Why is my life so messed up?

A knock was heard from the door but I ignore it.

"Precious?" My heart melt at the name said with his sweet voice. When last have I heard him call me that? "Precious? Please open up." My tears fall. I want to hear him call me that name again. "Larisa, please, I can explain." Why isn't he saying it again? "Larisa, I know you are in there."

I desperately walk towards the door. I quickly wipe of my tears before turning the nob and opening the door. I looked at Antonio trying not to look like a desperate lover.

"C-can you please call me that again?" I asked looking up at him with hopeful eyes.

"Larisa?" He asked confused.

"No, the other when you first called me?"

"You mean Prezioso, Precious?"

"Yes, please one more time."

"My precious Larisa." I stare up at him and manage to hold back the smile. I stare blankly. This man is playing with my emotions and, and I'm letting him. Without thinking further, I shut the door on his face.

I rest my back on the door and slide down, sitting on the floor. I shut my eyes tight trying to hold back the tears but a sob manage to escape my mouth. More painful sobs came from within even though I shut my mouth with my hand so he wouldn't hear them.

My heart is being played with like a ball, painfully kicked around.

***

Two days later...

"Larisa, please. I am tired. I want to see you, your face."

I continue staring at the ceiling and an emotionless face though my heart is fighting for me to run and open up the door.

"Larisa, I gave you enough space and time....... Even though you never asked for it, but I concluded you needed it."

I don't even know what to do, or what to say. Are we even a thing?

"You never gave me time and space to explain though."

That's true but what I heard was enough reason to know he gave been sleeping in the hotel with that bitch.

"Larisa, you can't lock yourself in here forever. Have you even eaten?"

Honestly, I have. I have been sneaking around three in the morning to eat then pick enough snacks to keep my mouth busy. How much, I missed this mansion.

"Damnit!" I flinched as I think he just hit or punched the door. "You are killing me with this silence treatment. I love you Larisa." My heart is slowly dying inside. "And you are still my girlfriend." .

I froze, I think I just stopped breathing. I am still his girlfriend?

I slowly got off the bed and took slow steps towards the door. I slowly soundlessly turn the door nob. Opening it wild. Antonio as not yet noticed my presence.

"What,.." He quickly looks up at me shocked. "What did you just say?" My cracking voice asked.

"Yes Larisa. You are still my girlfriend."

"How? And I - we.."

"We never broke up Larisa."

"How? You left me."

"And you left me, but we never said all we had together was over. We just went separate ways."

"But..."

"Larisa," he puts both hands on either of my cheeks. "Have you ever heard me say 'it's over between us'? Or 'I can't continue with this relationship'? Because I never heard you say the same."

Next thing I know his lips are on mine.

HI GUYS!!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍