September 13, 2016

Start from the beginning

"Yea, and not just traveling the world together, you know," he explained, placing his knees down between my legs as he laid me down and crawled on top of me. "More like, this," he kissed me. "And, this," his hands trailed down my chest and snuck beneath my shirt, pulling it off and throwing it to the floor. "And... this," his cold metal fingertips dragged beneath my belt and I shivered beneath him.

"You mean all the stuff we had months to catch up on but never did?" I asked sarcastically. "Of course this is the time and place for that, isn't it?"

"Well, surely everything has a time and place," he agreed. "And perhaps this isn't your ideal situation because, frankly, you're not in complete and utter control," he leaned over to my ear and began to whisper. "But, Stevie, that's what makes this that much more thrilling."

I chuckled and grabbed him by the back of his neck and kissed him like I knew damn well he was right. If this was our only shot, so be it.

I peeled his shirt away and, before long, started for his belt as he went for mine. It felt like, after we realized where we were headed, it was a rush. Like we needed this now more than any other pervious time.

His kisses were ravenous and animalistic but, somehow, loving. It was this versatility that I loved so dearly between us.

Our belts were to the floor and our pants were unbuttoned; my hands ran across his chest and down his abdomen as his rested intertwined with my hair. He was grinding on me and I could feel the blood boiling within my veins as it rushed down, down, down. Our breathing was erratic, my heartbeat raged against my chest and roared uncontrollably in my ears.

He pulled his lips from mine, but continued moving against my body so perfectly. "Steve," he mumbled. "I love you."

"I love you too, Buck," I returned, out of breath.

He stood and yanked his boots off, pulling his pants down next as I did just the same.

When he came back to me, I pushed him to my side and got on top of him and straddled those massive thighs. His hands met my ass as I leaned down and planted my lips on his, immediately diving back in with my tongue as he manually moved my pelvis against his own.

I felt a moan slip from my lips and he stopped, just to look at me and say something. "You have no idea how long I've waited to hear that heavenly noise again," he whispered, pulling me into him forcefully, perfectly displaying how insatiable he had become.

He started kissing my neck as I continued moaning quietly into the air between us. That little bit of stubble he had combined with the longer hair falling around his face tickled my neck in the most sensual and arousing possible way. I couldn't stop grinding down on him now, especially as he grabbed my ass so voraciously.

He moved to my ear and licked my earlobe before biting down on it, grumbling suggestively into my ear- he always knew how to make my whole body shiver.

Going for my underwear, he cupped me in his hand and started massaging- it sent me off the rails, and he knew it would, too. He chuckled, but it wasn't the end. I took him in my hand, too, the fabric still between our skin, and he inhaled so sharply... it was like he had no idea what I was up to.

He started pulling them down, so I took it into my own hands. Hell, he took off his too and got on top of me and... he was perfect. He was a God before me.

And, allow me to say, if I thought he was big before that damned serum he took when HYDRA had him... I don't think there's a word to even begin to explain what I'm seeing right now.

We were so warm together, rolling around on this bed stark naked and grinding on each other like nothing else ever mattered more than this moment. We were sweaty and lost in everything that surrounded us as we simply reached out incessantly and greedily for bare skin.