REAL LIFE & IMESSAGE.

When the bright sunlight hit her eyes, she winced.

"Jesus," Alicia mumbled, rubbing her face.

She heard someone shifting around and immediately, her eyes widened. Aaron was sleeping in the chair across the room. It looked uncomfortable.

Alicia phone buzzed with a text from Christian, but she didn't notice. What she did notice was how Aaron was frowning, even in his sleep, and how he kept that same sad expression that he'd had last night.

She glanced down at her phone and read the text, scared that the buzzing had been too loud.

iMessage!

Members:

-Kristin yulick
-kiddo

Kristin yulick - 10:11 am
Gooddd morninggg

10:12 am - kiddo
Morninggg
10:12 am - kiddo
Who are you playing today?

Kristin yulick - 10:13 am
Cards till tomarrow,
But that's irrelevant

Kristin yulick - 10:13 am
What the tea on the
Dee situation?

Alicia groaned loudly, throwing her phone on the bed. Her hands flew over her mouth as she realized she'd just woken Aaron up.

"Hi," he said sleepily, smiling slightly.

"Sorry." She her head in her hands, embarrassed. "I didn't mean to wake you up."

He shook his head. "It's fine, it's..." he checked his watch, "already ten o'clock."

I guess we should be heading down stairs?" She asked him. When he nodded, she added, "I'll be ready in a second, I'm just gonna brush my hair quickly."

He nodded again. She disappeared into the bathroom, and he was about to roll over again when her phone buzzed again. Aaron sighed and stood up to turn the ringer off. However, his eyes caught the sight of the text in her screen.

Kristen yulick - 10:13 am
You're getting back with
Dee and you didn't even
Tell me??

His eyes widened, surprised. After all the talks they had about their ex's, he would've thought that she'd tell him if she was getting back together with dee.

"Aaron, can you pass me the hair tie on my desk?"

Aaron put her phone back down on its place, staring down at it for a second.

"Um, actually.." he felt a certian pressure behind his eyes, as if they were going to well up with tears. "Giancarlo got drunk last night and I need to go back to our room. Like, right now. Right this second."

She stepped out of the bathroom, frowning. "Wait, what do you mean.."

Aaron opened the door and slipped out of it. She raised an eyes brow and followed him into the hallway, her hand holding her hair up.

"Aaron, he's hungover? How's he going to play today?" She called after him, but he kept going. He pulled a card out of his pocket and slid it into the door. It opened and he burst through the door.

Alicia rushed back into her room. She forgot all about doing her hair as she searched for her phone to text Giancarlo. Instead, she was greeted with a text from Christian.

Kristen yulick- 10:13am
You're getting back with
Dee and you didn't even
Tell me??

"Oh my god," she mumbled, wondering if he saw the text. She called Giancarlo anyway, and he picked up at the moment.

"Hey, Alicia! I guess you're finally awake. We went to dinner a little while ago, if you want to meet us now," he said, sounding quite cheerful.

"Aaron said you were hungover," she said quietly. "Are you, or did he lie to me?"

"Um.. sorry, Alicia, but I wouldn't do that. We only scored one run last night.. I went to bed early so the score would be different today.." he sounded confused, which only angered her.

"Great, thanks," Alicia mumbled, hanging up.

Her phone continued to buzz as Giancarlo tried calling her back, but she wasn't interested. Alicia put on some random baseball cap and slammed her hotel rooms door behind her.

 Alicia put on some random baseball cap and slammed her hotel rooms door behind her

Authors note🥰

I can't believe I've
posted 30 chapters already! 🤠
Btw y'all I'm super super sorry I havnt been posting a lot I've just been busy bc it's my senior year this year, but I hope y'all are stayin safe❤️