REAL LIFE & CALL.

"Hey, Alicia."

She stopped at the doors of the entrance of the airport and turned around to see her friend jogging away from a car. "Hi, Miguel. We're gonna be late!"

"Oh, we definitely are. Hey, I can carry your bag, if u want."

She smiled at him. Even though the two of them could probably go unnoticed at a place like LaGuardia airport at this time of morning, he was wearing sunglasses, a baseball hat without the Yankees logo on it, and a sweatshirt and sweat pants. She laughed.

"What?" He asked as they started to run through the airport.

"You're a real hotshot, miggy." She giggled at the nickname, their suitcases dragging behind them.

His pace slowed slightly, registering what she'd just said. "I know u did not just.."

"Oh, look! There they are!" Alicia pointed out a a window to the team in the distance, boarding the plane.

"I'm gonna get you back. Just not right now," he reasoned, wheezing slightly.

"Are you okay?" She pushes a door open for him, and the hot, New-York city air hit them all at once.

"Come on, reyes, there boarding!"  Miguel laughed, changing the subject. She was scared out of her mind, Boone was going to kill them once they finally got to the plane.

His sunglasses hit the ground as soon as the last player boarded the plane. "Jesus fucking Christ, Miguel!" She yelled, causing his jaw to drop. He started chuckling all over again as she picked up the sunglasses and dragged him back toward the plane.

One of her flip flops fell off, and they groaned simultaneously. "This... I'm.." Miguel just laughed, picking up her flip flop and motioning for them to continue running.

Finally, the pair made it to the stairs, where he generally pushed her in front of him. She took his lead and sprinted up the stairs, the bag clinging behind her. When they made it to the inside of the plane, they were tired, sweaty, and out-of-breath.

"Hi," Miguel told the flight attendant from behind Alicia. "I know we were supposed to get rid of our bags before but we were already late, I'm sorry."

She smiled at Alicia and Miguel, pulling Alicia into a quick hug and catching her by suprise. "It's completely fine, honestly. We can keep your bags up here."

"Thank you," Alicia mumbled quietly. Miguel put his hand on her shoulder, guiding her through the aisle.

"Alicia. Very late."

She turned with wide eyes to her boss, sitting in the front row next to the hitting coach. "I'm sorry, Mr. Boone, I..."

He shook his head. "It's okay. Just don't let it happen again."

Miguel mugged her forward and they continued past rows and rows of players on the team. Sonny, who was sitting next to chad, waved to Alicia. She smiled back and continued to move to the back of the plane until the two of them found their closet friends.

Didi smirked at her, and she was about to sit next to him before Miguel shoved her down into a different seat. To her right sat none other than Aaron, grinning happily.

"Here's your flip flop," Miguel said trying his best to keep himself from bursting into a fit of laughter.

She snatched it from him and put it on her foot. She gave him his sunglasses and as she glared at him, she realized this was what he was talking about when he said he'd get her back. "You demon," she mouthed. He smiled and put his shades on, moving over to sit next to Didi contentedly.

Her heart was thumping loudly, she put her hand over her chest. "Why Aaron," she grinned.

'Dee.' Is now calling "Alicia."

"Hi," he smiled back at her. "You're phones ringing."

Alicias eyes widened in realization but the narrowed when she saw the name. She glanced around for a place to take the call, but couldn't see one. Fave rings passed

Accept/ decline

You have accepted a call from dee