REAL LIFE.

"I like this stadium."

"Me, too," Aaron replied from his place next to Alicia. He was watching her admringingly as she continued filling out spur-of-the-moment paperwork. "Do you like the hotel?"

She set the pin down, giving him her full attention. With a dreamy look on her face, Alicia said, "I love the hotel."

"Me, too," he repeated and grinned. "Hey, guess what? It's your first doubleheader."

"Oh, I hadn't realized that."

-

"Stop that."

"Sorry," Alicia answered, ending her nonstop tapping on the dugouts railing. Aaron Hicks was on second in the top of the first inning. There were to outs and the count on Giancarlo was 1-0.

Aaron Boone continues, saying, "I'm sorry."

Ball.

Alicia shook her head, marking the ball. "I was late. Again." Boone shrugged.

The crack of a baseball bat quickly gained their attention. A smile made its way into her face as she saw the ball bounce into center field. Hicks rounded third and slid into home. He came running into the dugout.

He high-fived Boone and before she knew it, Hicks grabbed her hand and slapped it. He continued on, high-giving everyone else.

Alicia laughed, just to notice Giancarlo pointing at her from first base. She started clapping and Giancarlo grinned, placing a hand over his heart.

Judge, who had previously struck out, turned away, going to talk to Didi.

-

In the fifth inning, sonny and Hicks bounded into the dugout, putting two or more runs onto the board.

Alicia soon found herself engulfed in a hug. "Hey, relax with that," she chuckled, but leaned into sonny's embrace anyway.

Hicks pulled at her free hand and high-fived her, continuing through the dugout. Sonnys arms became tighter around her, distracting her from Aaron walking to the plate.

She poked sonny's face, grinning. "What'd I say ? Relax with it, man."

He laughed and release her. "Hey, look! Aaron's up , Alicia. Judge."

Alicia's turned on him, eyes narrowed . "Have you been talking to Didi?"

Sonny shrugged, a smirk evident on his face. "Ball one."

Alicia glanced around, looking for Didi in the crowd of players. "Wait a mintue.."

"Strike one."

She narrowed her eyes and picked up the box score, marking the ball and strike.

"Ball two," sonny added

She marked it and turned her eyes to Aaron. He clinched his jaw, staring at the ground. "Do y think he's okay?" Alicia asked sonny.

"He's probably 0- strike two." She marked the second strike. If he missed this one, it would be his second strikeout of the night in only two at- bats. Sonny continued, "he's probably fine."

Aaron sung hard, missing the ball and falling to one knee. Alicia pursed her lips.

 Alicia pursed her lips