CALLS.

"Erica, Aaron's calling me. What do I do?

"Get off the phone with me, bitch!" Erica yelled, causing both of them to laugh.

"Okay, okay! What do I say? I'm about to hang up on you, oh my god, it's been like five rings..."

Erica yelped through the other line. "Um! be yourself, I love you, bye!" She hung up with Alicia, leaving her to answer the phone.

"Judgey" is now calling "a"!

ACCEPT/ decline

You have ACCEPTED a call  from "judgey"

Alicia felt butterfly's in her stomach, to which she smiled. The last dude to make her feel this way was dee, and that was right at the beginning of their relationship, years ago. She wondered if Aaron felt the same. "Hi, Aaron."

"Hey, a. How are you?" He sounded like he was grinning.

"I'm alright." She felt the happiest she'd been in a while. The sound of his voice, the way he called instead of texted. "Is there a reason why you're calling me an hour after you dropped me off?"

"I.. I don't know, actually." Aaron laughed, and her heart rate quickened.

"Interesting." The thought of a home thing she'd forgotten to say earlier popped into her her head. "Oh!" I didn't tell you earlier, but I just wanted to say I was proud of you today. We just had that talk about slumps of the plane yesterday and you did great."

"I went one for four," he laughed again.

She shook her head, even thought she knew he couldn't see her. "You got a single!  That brought Miguel home. That was all you. I'm proud."

"Well, we won seven to two. Dee needed that loss, he needed to relax." Her smile faded and the mood changed between the two of them.

"Yeah, I guess. I just can't for this series to be over and then we'll fly to Tampa and they'll drive to Boston.." she trailed off, unsure of why she was still talking about dee. "Where do you wanna go tomorrow? I was thinking sushi."

"Sushi sounds great." The mood returned to how it had been before and they relaxed.

"Cool. I was just on the phone with Erica. She wants to meet you guys so bad." Alicia looked out her window, New York was so beautiful at night.

"Hmm, depends. Is she a yankees fan?

"A diehard."

"Then it's okay by me."