REAL LIFE & INSTAGRAM.

"I like you"

He returned the smile, taking a fry off her tray. "Me too, sweetie."

Alicia looked Aaron dead in the eyes. "Give that back. Right now."

He dropped the fry, laughing. "So, You're feeling okay?"

She nodded. "Fine now. I was kind of out of proportion. But I've got food and my buddy Arron, so I'm good now."

His heart sunk at the term 'buddy,' but he smiled again. "That's great, a. I'm happy that you're happy, and that you liked McDonald's, because if u didn't like McDonald's..."

"I love McDonald's."

Aaron laughed at her, again. He hasn't felt this good with a gurl since Jen, and that was a significantly long time ago. He wondered if Alicia felt the same.

"Um... I also wanna thank you," she said slowly. "You didn't have to bring me here, or pay... and it means a lot that you did. So thanks."

"Anything, anytime. I swear to god, I'll be there for you," he told her, staring down at the table. He hadn't meant for the words to come out that sincere, but he didn't wanna take them back.

She felt warmth rising to her cheeks. She also found herself unable to meet his eyes. "Careful, judge. You swore to god, that's rock solid promise."

"I mean it," he told her, taking a bite from his hamburger.

"Oh!" Alicia grinned at him, making the situation more comfortable. "Okay, well... thank you, Aaron. And on that note, we best be doing this again tomorrow night."

He nodded, beaming. "You got it."

Instagram!

Thejudge44Alicia has fat fingers

Thejudge44
Alicia has fat fingers

This post has been liked by
MLB,
Ericaaa,
And 450,000 others

Load comments...

User1 - woah. WoAh. WOAH

    |
    -> user2 - ^ this one has a screw loose, but likeee she's also me

User3 - I cant wait for them to become as close as Alicia and didi, they're the cutest!!!

     |
     -> user4 - right? Love that

Sirdidig18 - my besties!😔✊🏻

     |
     -> alicia.reyes - my bestie Didi! 🤠

     |
     -> user5 - This, right here? Is cute

Ericaaaa - so a lot of comments seem to be thinking this is a new friendship.. im... I can't be replaced! 😔

     |
     -> Alicia.reyes - gasp! Never! I live you the most

     |
     -> user8 - my girls😔✌🏻

User9 - so, apparently dee got a new girl. Consider me sHoOk!

     |
     -> Giancarlo818 - lol so Alicia's the finest woman he's ever getting, don't sweat it

     |
     -> user10 - um? Getting? Like? Present tense?

     |
     -> user11 - no sis, Alicia's done with him lmao

     |
     -> user12 - time to ship Alicia and Aaron like! Aaron's the better mans!

     |
     -> user13 - ^^^^^^ UM GOT EM!

Alicia.reyes- caption? 😭 I've been attacked...

     |
     -> thejudge44 - but like, they're  cute fat fingers

     |
     -> Alicia.reyes - in what world is that a compliment? Who's mans?

     |
     -> user14 - ................. jens?        This comment has been deleted!

     |
     -> jflaumy - ^ hi
This comment has been deleted!

     |
     -> User15 - WHY IS JEN COMMENTING ON AARONS POST! SHE DOESNT EVEN FOLLOW HIM, SHES STALKING! EW!

     |
     ->  user16 - ^ right! We're gonna fight I stg

     |
     -> user17 - of course she's stalking as soon as hes starting to move on & be happy again :(

     |     -> user17 - of course she's stalking as soon as hes starting to move on & be happy again :(