IMESSAGE & REAL LIFE.

iMessage!

Members:

-eureka
-Alicia actual reyes

Eureka- 6:47 pm
Hi, baby Erica here. Your going to absolutely kill it today. I'm here for a call if u have a second during the mariners game and get overwhelmed, and dee is one stupid bitch love u mwah

Didi opened the door of his car and pulled her out. "I don't wanna goooo," she said, sniffling slightly. "I can't see dee, again. I cant, Didi."

He closed the car door behind her. "If you don't stop with this, I'm gonna tickle you. You're drop-dead gorgeous, amazingly smart, and incredibly strong, so there's absolutely no reason for this."

Alicia gave him a look as they walked through the parking lot and to yankee stadium. " you're gonna tickle me?"

"Don't test me," Didi warned, slinging an arm around her shoulders. He opened the door to the stadium to see three guys in mariners uniforms . At the sound of a door, all three of them turned around.

Alicia whispered to Didi in her most quiet voice, "pleas don't make me do this."

"Alicia, come on, open up," Didi said, banging on the door.

Alicia stopped crying when she heard him. She wanted him to go away.

He tried, saying again softly, "come on, let me be here for you, leesha."

She waited, thinking. Half of her thought she was being stupid, but the other half was so overwhelmed with emotion.

There was a knock on the door. "I'm coming out!" She yelled. "I just.. need a minuet."

"Okay, I'm leaving. I'll see you soon, okay? Love you the most." He waited by the door for a moment, just to see if she'd respond, but he heard the sniffling start up again and figured he should go.

It was the ^1st, and dee was the first batter of the night.

"Hey." Aaron appeared next to her. "You okay?"

Alicia blinked, marking dees first strike. She turned to Aaron. "I'm okay,"  she repeated for the hundredth time.

She marked the second strike, noticing how hard dee had swung. Her ex glanced back at her, turning away as soon as they'd make eye contact.

"He's trying to impress you."

She bit her lip to keep the tears away. "Please don't say that."

Aaron nodded. "Ball. Um, Didi told me you were crying before the game. Did he say something to you?"

"No. That's the thing, I guess. He completely ignored me. Glanced at me once." She marked the ball. "That hurts i guess. He used to tell me he loved me, now he can't even look at me."

What Alicia liked about Aaron was that he never judged her. He was intested in what she had to say to say whenever she wanted to say it, which was nice. "Hey, how about we get some food after this? Whenever you want."

She turned, showing him a weak smile. "Are you serious? I.."

The ball cracked off the bat, a big grin on dees face as he sprinted past first base. He stopped at second, pointing to his dugout. She marked his double in the box score silently.

"If taking you for food after every single game is what it takes  to get you through this series, I'll do it. Promise."