IMESSAGE & REAL LIFE.

12:07 pm - Alicia Reyes - hi , mr. Boone. This is Alicia again. Do you mind giving me didis phone number? My car is out of gas and I know he's usually running late anyway, I'm so Aaron Boone - 12:10pm - it's perfectly fine Alicia! His number is (xxx)xxx-xxxx.

12:10pm - Alicia Reyes - thank you!! See you soon

Aaron Boone - 12:15pm - see you

-

12:16pm - little sista leesha - hi Isaac..

Older brudder Isaac - 12:17pm - what do you need me to get you?

12:18pm - little sista leesha - my cars out of gas, can you get some while I'm at the stadium?? Please??

Older brudder Isaac - 12:18 pm - fine

12:18 pm - little sista leesha - okay bye thanks love you

Older brudder Isaac - 12:17 pm - love you stupid

12:22 pm - (xxx) xxx-xxxx - hi didi, this is Alicia, me. Boone fave me your number. Are you running late again? My cars out of gas and I have no way to get to the stadium😬

Didi ! - 12:23 pm - yay! You finally texted me I'll peach!!! Anywho I'm already at the stadium because I was hella early today and I didn't forget anything?'b

12:23pm - lil peach🍑💓 - peach..?

12:23pm - lil peach🍑💓 - and I understand, I'll try to get a bus ticket of something thanks anyway

Didi ! - 12:24pm - peach because it rhymes with leesh like Alicia!!

Did! - 12:24pm - and bus? No

Didi! - 12:24pm - are you ready?

12:26pn - lil peach🍑💓 - yes..? I though you said you were at the stadium

Didi ! - 12:28pm - Aaron's picking you up in abt 20, y'all late asses

12:28 - lil peach🍑💓 - judge?? I can just take the bus-

Didi ! - 12:28pm - here's his number, be ready

Didi ! - 12:29 - (xxx) xxx-xxxx

12:29pm - lil peach🍑💓 - Jesus, thanks man <3 see you at the stadium

Didi ! - 12:31pm - mwah

(xxx) xxx-xxxx - 12:34pm - hey. Address?

"A" has sent their location!

Aaron j - 12:36pm - Okay

Aaron j - 12:53pm - here

12:55pm - a - coming

-

𝐴𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑎 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑏𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟.

She paused, wandered over to the mirror, and attempted to smooth her curly hair down. She frowned at her reflection and sighed.

When Aaron saw her come out of her house, he felt his heat skip a beat. Even though she was in the car yet, he cleared his throat.

She opened the car door and smiled timidly at him.

"Hi!" He said, grinning.

"Thanks," she replied quietly. "My car is.."

"Out of gas, yeah. Want me to swing by after the game? I can bring you gas from the station." Aaron's room the car out of park and looked behind them to see if any cars were near.

Alicia shrugged. "Um, my brother.."

"Okay." He smiles at her. "Your house is really close to the stadium."

She winced, watching her family's ugly, chipping house fade into the distance. "Yeah."

The rest of the car ride was silent. She was awkward and shy, and afraid to say anything for fear of her chest tightening up. Her simple presence, though, put Aaron over the moon. He found himself just excited to be near her.

"We're here!" He said. Alicia admires his excitement, she thought it was kinda cute.

Alicia waited for him to meet her at the front of the car before following behind him to the entrance of the stadium. As he waved happily to the security guard, she started to pull out her identification badge. The guard just shook his head and smiled at her. She returned the look and waved at him slightly, softly saying a "bye."

"Aaron probably wants to see you first," judge said as they wandered toward the end of the hallway. "We actually aren't that late."

She nodded once, wrapping her arms around herself. It wasn't that he made her uncomfortable, she just didn't know what words to use and when to use them.

"I'm sure you'll be great today," he smiled again, he smiled so much. "Just like last night. We're gonna win again now that you're here!"

She shook her head, laughing slightly. Aaron's reissued the urge to put a hand over his heart to stop the way it was fluttering. "It's all you guys, not me," she answered.

Now judge shook his head, rolling his eyes slightly. "I don't have time to argue, a. Okay now we're really late. I'll be at bp if you need me."

He waved and ran off towards the locker room, while she changed directions, walking to atone Boone's office. She was confused at the new nickname, had she imagined it? Her fave belt kinda hot and she didn't know why.

 She was confused at the new nickname, had she imagined it? Her fave belt kinda hot and she didn't know why