The pain that matters...

Emotional pain is much more painful than physical pain

All of us has to go through this pain... sooner or later.

This pain becomes scars for eternity for an individual.

This scar are a burden of our heart and reminder of pain.

But this scars are our trophy that indicates that we are warriors, the survivors.

It's not necessary to let everyone know, even if you know, it's enough.

It's enough to know that you are great, you did it, you have passed another problem.

Even if people look down on you, bully you or make fun of you, always remember that the thing you have gone through, many of them would have given up.

They don't matter, only you matter, your happiness matters.

Although the scars hurts, they are there for a reason. The problem are all lessons of life. Those who learns from them, can only solve them and come out as winner in life but those who give up can never learn them.

Your heart will hurt, from time to time, it will be unbearably painful. But never give up, it's okay to take a rest or get distracted but never give up on life and yourself.

Remember you are fighter.

Fight till your last breath.

And if it gets too much, then remember I ma here, to always listen and give advice.
To save you from fall
To listen to your heart
To wipe your tears
And to provide a shoulder to lean on

And listen to the song
It's STAY GOLD by BTS

I like them and their songs

They always supported me

I hope they can help you too

Just try listening to it

Just your friend

~kirti 🙂