Chapter 15: Truth?

Nicole's POV:

We were all on our way to the company since they said that an important meeting was being held.

I wonder what it is. Im guessing it wasn't that fancy or like meeting a sponsor or something since they told us to wear casual clothes.

So I just wore a black and white striped long sleeves with a black leggings and just half-tucked it.

I also wore my classic vans and borrowed a white cap from Hyewon unnie.

It has already been 3 weeks ever since I was sick and Chaewon unnie took care of me.

It was all good. No one was awkward especially the 4.

You know who they are.

We all walked towards the compay building and the flashes of camera began to blind me again.

I hated the flashes of cameras.

Heck I hate the fact that they follow us everywhere.

We aren't some god. We are just normal people like them. So why do they act like we are some saviour?

I never understood it.

I have some idols that I look up to but I don't worship them.

(Authors Note: This is just how I wrote it, please do not get offended.)

We went inside and just sat.

It was nice in here.

It was half the size of my room, it had 2 airconditioners on each side of the room.

It has a projector hanging from the ceiling, the seats were comfy, there were snacks and coffee that had a note that said that it was meant for us, it had a long table and the logo of PKS Ent. in the middle and the color of the room was grey and white.

It was a nice. I like it.

It felt comy.

We all sat down and there were 17 chairs around it. 8 Chairs on each side and a chair at one end near the doors.

We all settle down and I sat at the right side of the middle chair.

Im across Yuri unnie and beside me is Yena unnie.

These two share glances at each other but they just kept quiet.

We were all quiet since anytime soon, Miss Sandara would come in the room.

A few minues of awkward silence, it was broken by the sound of the door opening revealing Miss Sandara in a black suit and black heels.

We've been aquianted since she was also in the Philippines and was a special guest at an interview that I was in at the same time as her.

We just asked questions and we also exchanged numbers.

I also had multiple projects with her.

We all stood up and bowef to greet her, she then bowed back.

"Hello Izone. I belive this is the 2nd time we met after you got transferred to our company?" She asked with a smike on her face and everyone just answered with a "Yes." and a nod.

"Now, I want to do this as quick as possible, I bear good news! You will have another comeback and then you will promote for 1 month and a half then you will have a 3 month vacation. During those 3 months, it will be private. No shows, no interviews but you can still do Vlives. In short, you will be out of the publics eyes for 3 months. You can go out and have fun and we can ask everyone to give you space. No autographs and stuffs. Anyway, you can do anything you want as a normal group of girls. You can go to any place you like but as a group. I want you to experience a life as Izone without fame. Just a normal group. Ok?" Miss Park explained.