Chapter 16: Meet my Half-Brother!

Taehyung's POV:

Me and my hyungs were playing when suddenly my phone buzzed and it was a text from the person I least expected a text from.

Maybe she needed another job to be sent on to clear her mind.

Yes, I introduced her to that.

Me and my hyungs always do jobs. We never kill, we only hurt and help the good guys catch the bad guys.

We sometimes solve cases but we aren't good at that. Nicole is the one who was always good at solving cases.

She actually tried to solve her parents' and my father's case. Of course, I knew all that happened. Im old enough. I know about what happened to our parents.

But, I only knew about what her uncle really planned when he died. I tried keeping Nicole safe but hard for me to do so because she is in the Philippines.

But recently when she joined the girl grouo Izone, I would always stalk her and and keep an eye on her.

But she never contacted me.

I guess she doesn't want me being all over her since she is a "big girl" now.

I read the text and my heart stopped.

I knew she was introuble.

'Oppa, man, gun, pointed at me. Girls, 2 other dorms. Snipers. Now. Im Injured.'

I replied that we would be there in 3 minutes.

We had motorcycles that were fast incase of emrergencies.

We had to track her down and we did it and it was set immidiately to our motors.

We devised a plan through calls.

My part is saving Nicole while the others protect Izone.

Jin hyung and Namjoon Hyung would be protecting the 2 dorms while the others would take the snipers out.

I heard about Nicole getting shot by the sniper at LA. I was there. I was too late to shoot the stupid sniper since he already took the shot.

I couldn't save her that time so I want to save her this time.

I immidiately took the helmet off and went uo the stairs to her dorm.

My 2 hyungs went inside 2 dorms and im guessing the girls would probably be surprised.

I went inside and heard a gunshot. The I look at the man who is holding a gun and tackled him.

I get my cuffs out and cuffed him to a handle bar next to the sink.

I then ran to Nicole and screamed her name.

She managed to say my name then she blacked out.

I saw a rod penetrated her body in her left stomach.

The blood lost was a large amount.

I can't lose her too.

I almost lost her once, not again today.

I pulled the rod out and blood seeped out of the wound.

Blood was everywhere and I couldn't even think. I was panicking.

I then grabbed a clean towel and placed it over her wound and I saw her leg also seeping out blood.

Shit, another bullet wound.

People will ask. This would be all over the news.

The thing that happened in LA, it was stopped from being leaked out.