Epilouge

Yena's POV:

I woke up and saw white lights.

It was all blinding.

I then looked around and saw that I was in a room.

What happened?

Just then, the door opened revealing a very familiar man. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Yena, how are you? How do you feel. You have been asleep for almost 8 months, the others are now awake for over 2 months now. You were the last one. Your other members are now aware of what happened and im assuming you want to know too?" He said.

I feel like something was missing. Really missing. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Im fine, but, I can't remember much, but I do remember my Joyul. Oh and also my members. They're 11 right? Im the 12th? And um... I guess I remember being an idol. But, that's all." I answered.

"Well, you are an idol. And yes, there are 11 members and you are the 12th. Well, I guess you don't know huh?" He said.

He had sadness in his eyes. His eyes...

His eyes...

Nako! Yes! This man is her father. Now I remember.

"Well, all 12 of you were found dead alongside a random person. That person was alive but... umm, yeah. Im not sure if you remember but I hope you do. Please Yena, take care ok? Oh and by the way, your members will arrive in about 3 minutes. They went out to get some food. They have been waiting for you to wake up everyday." He said with a sincere smile.

I smiled back at him.

Just then, a woman in a lab coat came in.

The hair, the nose, the mouth and the smile of that woman looks familiar.

I didn't notice that I was crying until that woman raised her hands and wiped my tears away

I don't even know why im sad!

What is happening?

"I know honey, im sad too. I know you don't remember her but, I know that even when the mind does not remember, the heart will always do. She says sorry even if it wasn't her fault. She chose this." The woman said while crying too.

I didn't know why but my tears just keep flowing even if I want them to stop.

Wait! I just remembered what the man said.

"W-what? Wait, I died?" I said with wide eyes looking back and forth the man and woman.

"Yes honey. We discovered something to bring you back. And it worked. There are just side effects like your senses will sharpen even more and your eyes will have a different color. Like yours, you have yellow eyes now." The woman said.

"I-I do? W-what? Bringing me back to life? Is that even possible?" I asked.

"Yes. You are living proof of that, no pun intended." The man said while chuckling.

I then asked what happened and they answered it.

But something was missing.

It was just missing.

Then I heard a loud thud.

"YENA!/YENA UNNIE!" The girls shouted.

Then they ran towards me and hugged me tight.

They eventually let go except for my Joyul.

"Yah! You stupid duck! *sob* I didn't know when *sob* you were gonna wake up. You *sob* made me wait. You said you weren't gonna make me wait for you!" She said sobbing while I just held onto her.