Chapter 12: Dates

Nicole's POV:

Im driving right now to the cemetery where my mom and dad was buried.

The last time I visited this place was after my uncle died.

I went overseas frequently but Korea was the place where I only went for about 2 times.

The first is when I had my first concert here and second is when I had my second concert along with when my uncle died.

I didn't really going back here because it brings back so many memories.

Memories that I can't even handle.

It hurts, it's like your heart is being torn apart.

I thought heart breaks was supposed to be hurting you only mentally and emotionally, but apparently, it hurts you physically too.

My chest would feel like it's being squished and stabbed.

It really hurts.

To the point where I just want to remove this stupid hear so that I couldn't feel it hurting.

Im actually meeting Yujin unnie later at a cafe because she asked me yesterday if I would like to go out with her.

Flashback

"Nicole! Wait! I wanted to ask if you had a schedule tomorrow? Because I was wondering if you would like to have coffee wity me at this cafe that just opened. I know you like coffee so why not?" She asked me while panting.

"Woah, hahaha, breath, you look... umm... sweaty, what happened? And no, I don't have anything to do tomorrow so I would love to go tomorrow, Friday right?" I said.

"Yeah, tomorrows Friday. Yeah, I went jogging and saw you walking back inside so I wanted to catch up but the elevator door closed so I had to run up the stairs. Good thing I caught up to you. Umm, so, about the cafe, I'll meet you here at your dorm at 12 nn?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'll meet you tomorrow. Oh and tell Eunbi unnie that im gonna use the shoes she borrowed last week for our little date tomorrow. Bye unnie." I said and went inside.

Looks like I have 3 dates. What happened? Why?

End of Flashback

I arrived at the cemetery at 9 am and went inside. I brought white roses and some food if I get hungry. I haven't had breakfast yet.

I saw their names.

'Melissa Cruz Kim'
1983-2017

'Kim Jeorim'
1979-2017

I went to seat at the grass and just remembered the memories that was left after the accident.

I remembered the times that my parents would show me cool science tricks.

Like when they showed me how gravity works.

Hahaha, I remembered it. I was standing with my back against the wall, my parents took some ropes and a bowling ball and tied the rope through the bowling ball and put it up to my nose.

They said to trust them and I did.

I was 9 at the time.

They let go of the ball and when it went back to me, it didn't hit me.

I was actually amazed since I tought it was gonna hit me. I was 9 so I really didn't know what was really going on.

I was an innocent person.