Chapter 10: Letter and Danger

Nicole's POV:

The second day of Kcon passed by quickly.

Im in the dressing room right now and im waiting for the person that gave me the letter.

I didn't know what kind of key he was looking for.

I brought all the keys I own which is so many.

Im pretty sure this key must be special so he might know which key it is.

It's already 11:00 pm and this place will be closed at midnight.

The staffs are all packing up but the guards are still here unril 12 mn.

I hear the door opem and saw the same man that has a hat, trench coat but he also has tinted glasses and a black mask.

"The key." He has a very deep voice.

"I didn't know which key you needed so I brought all the keys I own."

I show him a pile of keys.

He just looked at it and tossed them if he didn't find the key he was looking for.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WHERE IS THE KEY! I KNOW YOU HAVE IT! GIVE IT OR I KILL THE GIRLS!" He shouted which didn't made me flinch since im not really afraid of him.

I can kill him right here right now but the girls were in danger so I really have no choice.

He showed me a feed that was from a cctv camera.

"This is live, I have snipers all over. The key or they shoot."

He threatened me.

I look at the feed and saw something odd. They were all eating ice cream.

HAHAHAHAHA!

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! Are you really kidding me? You think you can fool me?" He looked confused but nervous at the same time since his eyes couldn't be fixed on one thing.

"This is real, one more word from that foul mouth of yours, it will be the end for them." He then showed me a cam which was supposedly "live".

"Yeah, it's not real. You know, I can kill you, right here right now." I step closer.

And closer.

He then stepped back and fear visible in his body since his hands were trembbling.

"I-it's not fake!" He stuttered.

"The fact that you are scared, stuttering and you mistook Yuri unnie for being Chaewon unnie because Yuri unnie never ate mint Chocolate Ice Cream." I knew that the feed was live.

But I didn't show fear since he would fire at them any moment if I showed a weakness.

I knew that it was Chaewon unnie who was eating the mint choco, I just confused him.

"Never fool me." I then grabbed his neck and soon he passed out.

I took off to where they were.

They were still in the hotel and the rooms were all the same so I didn't know which room the were in.

I look to where the snipers could be and there was at least 10.

They were all lined up but I saw one and a few more others that was distant to the others.

So there were 15.

I took out the hidden snipers first.

Then I look and saw that they were aiming for Yujin unnie and Wonyoungie's room.