Chapter 19: D-dead?!

Nicole's POV:

Im afraid of showing my childish side. Whenever I have a period, I usually stay at home.

I always stay away from the crowd and public.

I only agreed to Minju unnie and Chaewon unnie because they said even before we went out that we would be at a private place.

Im still thinking about what Chaewon unnie said. It was really confusing.

But nevermind that.

Yena unnie texted me that we would go out to park.

Wait, did I mention that I love picnics? Maybe that's why they do these stuffs since I told them how much I love outdoors.

I wore a sleeveless plain white crop top and a leather jacket on top of it along with some ripped jeans and some classic vans.

FYI, I love ripped jeans and vans. They are the best. My room is literally full of those.

(Author's Note: I just want to say I love vans and ripped jeans. Like Nicole said, I also have my closet full of those. My clothes are all vans. Just saying, not that anyone asked hehe.)

I then walked out and it's a bit hotter than usual outside.

I grabbed my keys and walked over to dorm 2.

Im still upset that Chaewon unnie doesn't wanna tell me what she meant this morning.

But, I won't let that ruin today.

I sat down at their dorm since I knew the passcodes. No one really paid attention since they were used to having me or the others come in without a sign.

I waited for a minute and then Yuri unnie and Yena unnie emerged from one of the doors.

"Oh! Nicole, how long have you been waiting? Yuri just finished so we can go now." She said while looking at me.

"Only a minute unnie and yeah, we're taking my car today." I said and they nod.

We all exited the building and we enter my car.

-

The ride is 30 minutes so we decided to jam to some music.

Yuri unnie's voice is really the best! While Yena unnie's voice is very alluring.

Both their voices really blend well with each other.

Im not surprised if they would both tell me that they have a crush on me.

Basically, they're the only two who hasn't confessed.

-

A few minutes later, we arrived at the place.

"Nicole, let's go. I brought the food and Yuri brought the blanket. We asked you out so you don't have to help us." Yena unnie said as she walks while holding two baskets.

"Unnie, it's fine really. I want to help." I said tgen grabbed the basket from her hand.

She looked at me and just nod hestiantly.

She knows I don't take no as an answer.

-

"I really missed this. I used to go on picnics with my parents before. I really enjoy this." Yena unnie said as we just finished eating.

We are now looking up the sky as we are laying down.

I wish this can stay.

I just wish we can stay the same way.