chapter eight

Hey loves so I've read your complaints about the slow update and so I've decided that I'll Start giving two updates in one week instead of one update per week I hope that would be better Your thought below
And Enjoy the chapter

Rosalia's POV

We have been in the car for almost an hour now and its been a while since we last pasted a house last .

Wherever their taking me is probably outside the city of Chicago I slightly panicked inside me because I wondered what a man like Luca could be doing around the outskirts the city.

Men like Luca own the most promiscuous mansions in the main city not outskirts.

I just hoped that all this with Luca will be a big misunderstanding between me and him and besides Luca won't spend all that money just to get me killed I thought trying to console myself.

After a long while the car finally stopped
At an abandoned warehouse close to the seaport.

The guy driving turned off the car engine and rushed down to open the door for Luca.

Luca came down and waited for me to get down then he closed the door after me.

Then we started walking towards the warehouse.

We got to the backdoor of the warehouse and the programmed security voice system Asked for a password before we could enter the warehouse .

Luca called his name and the doors were flung wide open Luca walked in majestically .

While me I was hesitant to go inside but the guy that drove us here grabbed my arm and dragged me inside with him .

As we entered I was in awe with the place It was very far from an abandoned warehouse

It looked more like a secret hideout there were so many doors and boxes so many access codes needed before passing each door.

The place is just like a maximum security tech house just like the ones the DEA and FBI Use for private investigations .

And for the big boxes they weren't ordinary boxes this particular boxes were filled with different types of weapons

The opened boxes I've seen since we entered had G 4- M Grenades,7 1 M Snipers and different types of shotguns.

And then it struck me like lightening
Only a dangerous mafiosi or kingpin could have so much access to all this security.

Everything made sense in my head now

Why Luca always has guards around him no wonder he has the best wardrobe the flashiest and smoothest rides .

He trafficked Arms fear took over my body and just like always I get myself into stupid problems

And this time I think the shit just got real cause it's not going to be easy to get out of his mess especially now that i have a clue about what they do their not going to let me go Scot free like that the man holding me finally stopped and Luca turned and said something to him that made the guy grab me again roughly and took me away.

he dragged me down across the other hallway the place was actually very big we kept on walking till we got to a place that looks like a prison cell he unlocked the door and threw me inside I got up immediately and rushed to the gate but he banged it in my face and locked the gate from outside