chapter 3

I stood there for a couple of minutes watching her on the bus until it turned to the corner and I couldn't see her anymore .

After a few minutes a black SUV pulled over and I got inside,I closed the door and stared through the window on my side .
"Boss?" Carlos spoke behind the wheel,his voice sounds tired and I couldn't blame him ,tonight we had a lot of shit to handle .
But one of Carlos qualities is patience ,unlike me he is very polite .Always ready to assist a pure Italian gentleman.

I knew him since we were just kids his face didn't change much over the years ,he still has the same round friendly brown looking eyes ,a long sculpted chin and his black slicked, his clothes black and properly ironed .

He's always dressed like he's attending a business meeting. just the way I like my men being dressed.
Carlos is one of my capos. One of the few people I trust the most.

"I need you to find someone for me her name is Rosalia " "la ragazza"(a girl) he asked in disbelief he knows am not the type of guy who looks up for a girl . I never did before .
I don't chase after women ,they are the one's who beg for my attention,and crave my touch.

"Si Carlos Una fottana ragazza" (yes Carlos a fucking girl) I said with annoyance.

"Okay,boss" do we have a last name?
Or any extra Information ?
Any detail" he asked me curiously.

"Brown hair,Green eyes,about 4.5 feet tall. she takes a bus from here .so I bet she lives not too far from here.

"Okay boss" I'll put Jett on it . "he says and moves the car".

My thoughts were drifted back to her again, how this girl was dripping in fear and not once did she stop fighting. She kept her stance,proud and strong.

Although she was terrified . I can't deny I was impressed,even before I met her all the odds were against her she managed to fight and struggle for hope.

Even after I saved her she didn't give me an inch of her trust,she's smart and cautious. after I helped her I promised myself that I won't bother her but now I want her and I always get what I want.

Rosalia's POV

Days went by since my strange encounter with that guy at the park. I found myself daydreaming about that night over and over again ,he was clearly everything I wanted to stay away from ,and hopefully someone I wish never to see again

**********************
During the day I work in a little bakery across town I help Mrs Quakers to serve tables and clean .she doesn't pay me much but it enough to buy my few necessities.

Present day

I got up from my bed ,I made my way to the bathroom to cleanup and get ready for work. I finished up and dried my hair,work a faded blue gown and applied a little makeup to my dry paled face after that I had a little breakfast I finished up and kept the dishes in the sink. And grabbed my keys and purse and head out for another boring day of my life.

Mrs Quakers is a very sweet and caring 78 years old hardworking woman she's considered to be a mother to Rosalia since her she was abandoned by her real mother.
She has been a big support to Rosalia,she gave her a hand and accepted her to work her although doesn't have much experience. Rosa accepted although the pay isn't great but at least it could put food on her table.

Rosa's POV

When I got to work Mrs Quakers was placing the Croissant's on the glass counter.