chapter 7 (cleared)

We went back to the main room. The place was scattered with broken bottles and glasses no one was inside . I guess the gunshots frightened them and made them Desert the whole club.

The whole place was quiet and cold i was shivering Luca turned and stared at me for a while then he took off his suit jacket and gave it to me.

I quickly put it on,it smelt like him

What did they want from you? he asked
I don't know they must have mistaken me for someone else .

What happened back there was obviously not a mistake so you better tell me the damn truth.

I'm telling you the truth why won't you believe me I don't know those guys I swear.

He called one of his men and the guy grabbed my arm
I guess since you won't tell me the truth you are coming with me till I find out why they want you

"What" you can't take me away is that why you helped me to finish up what those guys started right, let me go you damn bastard

I see you still got your mouth on you eh!

I opened my mouth to talk back at Luca  when Robert came out from his office
I was shocked
And then it hit me Robert is going to kill me I ruined his club I gulped in fear awaiting Robert's wrath.

Here you are bitch he looked beyond pissed and what the hell is going on here he asked as he walked towards us .
You Rosa I'll deal with you later,and you fingers pointed at Luca you ain't taking her anywhere because she's my girl I own her and she needs to work and also pay for this mess she caused here.

Luca stared  at Robert like he was an ant he could easily crush with his shoes.

Robert spoke up again look whatever the hell your name is to avoid more trouble tonight give me my girl and leave in peace

So she's your girl eh Luca said well guess what she's my woman now "capiche"(understand)

I just stood there in total awe of everything they were fighting over me like some two year old girls would fight over a doll and the worst part of it all was I had no say in this i just stood there immobile and defenseless  waiting for who will take me since I obviously had no choice.

No I own her she's indebt to me I had a deal with her parents Robert blurted out.

Well the deal is over today I'll cover her debts for you to leave her alone .

"Seriously" Robert said happily

Angelo" Luca called out
Yes boss" get the money from the car .

The guy he sent returned a few minutes later with a big black bag in his hand .
He dropped the bag down and opened it exposing wrapped and arranged dollar bills in the bag.

Take the money I suppose that's enough to cover all her debts .

Robert was shocked he hadn't seen this kind of money in his entire life his eyes were glued to the bag the greedy fool money has always been his main language.

Are you sure ?Robert said I know she's pretty but she ain't worth all this  much money  she's just a little slut he blurted out.

Let me be the one worrying about that Luca said .

Okay it was a pleasure doing business with you Mr  .....Robert waited for Luca to fill in the space but Luca didn't he just stared at him irritatedly

He took the money and scurried off to his office .

Move now Amore your coming with us
"No please let me go I cried out "
Either you come with us or you'll end up like those guys back there  he threatened
And my blood ran cold .

We got outside there was a black tinted bulletproof SUV waiting for us .

Luca opened the door and told me to get in
I quickly did as I was told, he entered right after me and closed the door.

He brought his window down and called one of the men he came with and muttered something in Spanish or Italian I wasn't really sure but the guy nodded and went back inside the club.

Meanwhile the guy he sent to bring the money entered the car and took the steering.

I just sat down in total silence not wanting to say anything that could trigger the monster in Luca .

My mind drifted back to what transpired in the club when Luca told Robert that he shouldn't worry about me .

His words at that moment were like so many unseen promises ,and for the money I was so shocked,surprised,flabbergasted you name it.

I've never seen so much money in my entire life, infact I don't know I'm just confused about this night its just too crazy to be real.

Although it didn't make any sense in my head why would he cover my debts just like that because I'm most certain he doesn't know me.

And he didn't pay the money just for me to be his sex toy because he is the type of man that can have any woman on his bed without having to spend a penny .

Luca's POV

I had to hold myself from strangling that man back at the club with my bare hands.
The way he talked about Rosalia like she was a  damn object or toy that he could play and use anyhow or anytime he wanted.

He messed with her both physically and emotionally I guess he is one of the reasons behind her sadness everyday I never knew she worked at night club I guess she really hid that part of her life. For my research on her to have missed out that detail about her .

I'm guessing she must have been really ashamed of herself especially for the fact that I met her in her most dreaded place in the world .

He talked about her like she was some cheap slut who did this out of her own free will.

Meanwhile the bastard forces her to sell her body in order to pay a stupid debt.

I know I'm no saint I know I have done alot of ruthless and despicable things in my life but I've never forced a woman to spread her legs open for me or my men.
Because I was raised by an amazing woman.

I may be a criminal but that doesn't mean I don't have my  morals and values.

I actually have a tendency to help women in tough situations sometimes but damsels in distress are not really my thing but I can't keep a blind eye to when shit goes down in my face just like I've been doing with Rosalia.

Admist all the drama tonight one of the things I actually enjoyed was Rosa on the pole I can't deny the fact that I enjoyed all that went down on her that stage .

The way she danced like she was worshipping the pole the way her body moved like a luring snake,the way her hips sayshed to the beats of the music every move she made was so magnetic, her smooth perfect legs her curves in the right places she did great up there.

Although I hated the fact that she was also being watched by those hungry pigs in the crowd across the other side of the room.

I was there to close a business deal I had no idea I would even cross paths with her there I had no damn idea she did this for a living and yet she looks so pure and innocent and she acts like everything is alright meanwhile she's struggling hard to earn a living

It makes me wonder how the fuck can one woman have so many lives and so many secrets .

There are so many things I'm dying to know about her
  But I can't yet ....

Thank so much loves❤
For 1k+ reads💃💃🎊🎊😊
Your thoughts on this chapter
And don't forget to vote thanks😉
Next chapter tomorrow😌