Chapter XII: S-Class Trials

Y/n POV.

When I woke up the first thing I saw was Mira's breathtaking features, I placed my hand on her cheeks and recalled what had happened in yesterday's event.

'we went on a date then after we got home we were suppose to watch a movie but then we...'

"Oh God..." I whispered and covered my blushing face.

"I can't believe...we--" I was cut off when Mira started stirring lightly until she opened her eyes.

"Mmmm...morning Y/n." She said still half a sleep and also cupping my cheeks.

"M-morning Mira." I said still embarrassed but leaned to her touch nonetheless.

She slowly looked at me then went down to my almost exposed naked body.

Then it hit her.

She blushed red but smiled at me nonetheless.

"Had a good sleep?" Mira asked me kissing my nose.

"I don't think I didn't sleep that much given on what we did last night." I said my embarrassment slowly fading away.

"But you loved it." She said to me lightly giggling.

"I can't deny that fact." I said giggling also.

I sit up and looked at the time.

"We should get up and get going to the guild it's that time of year again I'm sure everybody wants an approval on jobs today." I said while looking at Mira again.

"Mhmmmm...okay... Go take a shower first I'm gonna fix up breakfast for us." Mira said while hugging me on the waist.

"You sure I can make breakfast for us if you want?" I suggested.

"It's alright now go." She said standing me up and pushing me.

But I was still naked when I stood up.

"Mira! I'm still naked!" I said covering myself.

"Oh hush it's not like I haven't seen all of you." She said while laughing at my embarrassed state.

I blushed redder than erza's hair and rushed inside of the bathroom, when closed the door I can hear Mira laughing in my room.

"Oh god... I swear she's gonna be the death of me." I whispered to myself but had a smile plastered on my face.

*Timeskip to the guild*

(Still your POV)

I was listening to Lucy on the bar talking about Cana who wanted to quit the guild I sighed Knowing the reason behind it.

" Can you believe that I mean I thought Cana was in the Guild since forever!" Lucy said to Mira.

"I tried asking her why but she wouldn't say." She continued on her rant.

"I wouldn't worry about it. She always acts like this in this time of the year." Mira said smiling at Lucy while she was cleaning a cup.

"Say what? Is something gonna happen?" Lucy asked concerned.

"Don't worry bout it Lucy, trust me she ain't gonna quit the guild any time soon or even at all so you don't have to worry." I said smiling at her reassuringly and patted her back.

Natsu and happy rushed past us with a job in hand.

"Let's get to work happy!!" Natsu exclaimed excitedly whit appt flying by his side.

"Aye sir!" Happy exclaimed.

I shook my head and smiled at their antics.

"Hey if you're going on a job take me with you!" Lucy exclaimed reaching out for them.