Chapter XI: A Date

Y/N's POV

"Ughhhhhhhh there's nothing to doooooooo" I said laying my head on the bar counter while dragging my words.

"If your bored I have a suggestion for you." Juno said floating beside me while reading some book.

"Really? What is it?" I asked glancing her way.

"Don't be so damn annoying that's what you should do." she said while continuing reading her stupid book.

" Pffft--" Blake chuckled beside me.

"Shut up!" I glared at the two.

While I was continuing thinking of ways to entertain myself I hadn't notice Mira walking up to me.

"Hey Y/N why the frown?" She said while giggling at my misery.

"I'm borreedd ...." I replied dragging my words

"Well.... If your bored we could go to that new cafe that just opened up recently?" She asked me while pinching my cheeks lightly.

"If my assumptions are correct....are you asking me on a date Mira?" I said while smirking at her.

"Well you are my girlfriend am I not allowed to?" She said to me while chuckling lightly.

"Hmmm.. I didn't say that I was just surprised is all" I said while continuing to smirk at her.

"Is that so...well if you don't want to I guess I don't get to take you out for free food." She said while her smile turned into a smirk.

"Hmmm..pretty tempting offer you got th---" I said while I was rudely cut off.

"God just say yes already you stupid dumbass! Your sorry attempt of a smooth ass has already annoyed me and my reading time enough." Juno said grumbling while still continuing to read her book.

"Damn love sick gay fools can't get a room already and always here to interrupt my peace." she said mumbling to her self but I heard it dew to me being a dragon Slayer.

"Your just like that because your single." I said while laughing at her annoyed face.

"Tch. As if I want to engage myself in that stupid cringey stuff." she said while glaring at me.

"You mean love?" Blake asked her also chuckling.

"Yeah yeah whatever term you say" Juno said while resuming to her book.

"Whatever you bitter pill" I said while averting my Ayes to Mira.

"So is it a yes?" She asked me while giggling at our antics.

"Of course why wouldn't I go to a date with my lovely queen?" I said while giggling with her.

" Okay we'll go once my shift is finished alright?" She asked while kissing my forehead while walking away to continue her shift.

"Alright" I called out to her while admiring her retreating figure like a love sick puppy.

"Juno's right you are a lovesick gay idiot" Blake said while laughing and patting my shoulder.

"Oh shut up" I said while I still kept my gaze on Mira.

*Sigh* 'I'm a lovesick fool only for you'
I thought while still looking at Mira.

'yes, yes you are'  Juno said in my mind.

I glared at her while rolling my eyes.

*Time skip*

Y/N POV

Mira shift was finally over but before we go the cafe we went to our house first to get dressed.