Chapter I: Coming back!

Hey guys, author-chan here enjoy chapter one and always remember

Fairy tail belongs to its righful owner Hiro Mashima
I only own the characters i've created in this story byeeeeee

---------------------------------------------------------

Mater's Pov
I was thingking of Y/N if she was already coming back.
Hmmm... I wonder when she's coming back... It's been 5 years already..
My thoughts was soon interrupted by Mira calling my name.

"Master, when would you think is Y/n coming back?" she asked sadly. She really missed her that much huh...

"I don't know... Who knows, maybe it will be sooner than later. You really miss her that much, huh? " I asked, grinning. Her face soon errupted into crimson red.

"W-what I w-was just asking master.. " she said bashfully.

I chuckled slightly by her response
"Don't worry child she's coming back soon i can feel it" i said with a warm smile.

/Meanwhile with Y/N/

No one's Pov

Y/n was sitting on top of a hill in deep thought.

*Thoughts*

"Hmmm maybe I should head back to the guild it's been so long since i came back and I really miss the guild and i bet they're wondering what took me so long... "

The H/C girl stood up and decided to come back home without any warnings so that she could surprise the guild.

"Hey Blake, let's go back home! " she said smiling widely while still walking.
Her grey colored exceed jump up to her feet and flew to Y/n's shoulders and start heading they're way back to Magnolia.

*time skip to the train station in Magnolia*

Y/n's Pov

"Ugh, i really hate trains" she said dizzly walking out of the train.

*giggles*"For such a powerful mage, you're easily taken down by trains." Blake said while giggling on her partners shoulder.

"But I'm not that weakened by trains i only feel dizzy on them not like natsu who is always about to barf" I stated pouting.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say, Y/n. Can we go to fairy tail now? I miss hanging out with the others." blake said excitedly.

"Yeah, I miss the constant brawls of the guild and the others as well" I said, smiling

"By others you mean mira especially" blake said with a playful smirk

"S-shut up! " i said whil blushing

"Okay you walking tomatoe*chuckles* but you gotta admit you liiiiiikke her" blake said teasing me.

"Shut up cat!... F-fine I a-admit that I l-like mira but don't you dare tell anyone got that?! " i said lowly

"Geez woman, okay okay i won't tell anyone promise" she said raising her paw up smiling

*sigh* "You better have.... " i say then smiled at her and continue walking to our destination.