Chapter VIII: waking up and secrets

Y/N's P.O.V

When I was slowly waking up I can sense a presence nearby, when I opened my eyes and focused on my surroundings I saw Mira holding my hand while sleeping, I stared at her and can't help but awe at her cute face.

"You should wake her up you know?" Juno said out of nowhere startling me, luckily Mira didn't wake up.

"What the-- Juno! Shhhh!" I whisper shouted at her while returning my gaze on Mira.

She looked exhausted it was clear that she didn't get enough sleep and that worried me.'how long was I out for?' I thought to myself.

"About 2 weeks I would say" Juno said beside me, I looked at her shocked.

"How did you--" I was cut of by her speaking.

"I'm connected to you ofcourse I know what your thinking dufuss" she said chuckling a little.

"Ohhhhh yeah I forgot" I scratch the back of my neck awkwardly while giggling a little.

"Hmmm?" I saw Blake beside me who was waking up.

"Hey! Blake are you ok?" I whisper shouted at her to not wake Mira up.

"Huh? Y/n?" She groggily sat up Ang looked at her surroundings then her eyes met mine.

"Y/n? Y/N----" I covered her mouth so she could be quite.

She was confused then looked at Mira then realized why I did that. Then I removed my hand from my mouth and spoke.

"So how have you been partner?" I told her with a toothy grin.

"I missed you, I was so worried that you wouldn't wake up" she whispered while she went to me and hugged me like it was her lifeline.

"Sorry for worrying you bud, what matters to me is that your ok" I told her while returning the hug.

"Yeah yeah nice reunion and all but I'm still here won't you atleast introduce who I am stupid?" Juno said while crossing her arms she was floating by the way.

"Oh Blake this is Juno my.....best friend since I was born.... literally" I said while sweat dropping a little.

Blake looked at me confused.

"I'll tell you when we get home, this is something private and no one should know about it okay?" I told seriously.

"Ok I promise I won't tell and by the way my names Blake, Y/n's exceed and partner" Blake said while smiling at Juno's direction.

Juno just nodded at her then closed her eyes.

"Is she always like this?" Blake's whispered to me.

"She just like that to everyone else except me, because she has a soft spot for me" I said whispering while giggling a bit but Juno heard it clearly and glared at my direction.

Blake and I were talking while Juno was just there Quiet at the corner while meditating, when suddenly I felt Mira stir from her position Ang slowly opened her eyes to look at me.

"Y/n....?....Y/N!!! your finally awake thank God!!" Mira exclaimed while launching herself at me and giving me a bear hug.

"Mira... can't...breath..." I said while tapping her shoulder to signal her.

She loosened her grip a little but still didn't blet go so I just hugged her back tightly.

"I missed you...I-i thought I l-lost you, you idiot because you weren't waking up" I can hear her voice trembling that's when I felt my shirt getting wet and that's when I realized she was crying.