Chapter VII: Juno

Master Makarov's POV

As I was sitting on the bar watching my children ramble when suddenly there was a portal that appeared above us.

"Hey is that Y/n's?" Natsu asked while pointing at it.

"Yeah it is but why is it up above?" Wendy asked curiously.

"Hmmm...what are you doing y/n?' I whispered lowly.

Suddenly y/n fell out off the portal all blooded and bruised up while clutching Blake in a protective manner.

"Y/N!" The guild shouted.

"Someone catch her!" I shouted at them.

Mira was the one who caught her. When we went closer what I saw shocked and scared me.

There was y/n with a hole on the side of her stomach that had dark void spots surrounding it's skin while it slowly spread throughout her body and black goop dripping down from her mouth while also clutching Blake who was also bruised up and had a burnt arm.

"Y/n! Wake up!" Mira shouted while tears streamed down her face.

"Y/n nee-chan!" Wendy shouted and quickly went to her side trying to heal her while also having tears stream down her face.

"Ch-child...." I was stunned and didn't know what to do.

"Bring her to the infirmary you idiots!" Laxus shouted and pushed the other guild members aside and hoisted y/n and Blake then ran to the infirmary clutching them like it was his life line.

Mirajane,Wendy and I soon followed after while the rest of the guild stayed back with shock, anger and mostly worried faces on.

I called porlyusica immediately so she can help y/n and Blake.

*Time skip*

Mira's POV

'Why? Why does it have to be her? Dammit y/n!' I thought while I continue waiting for her to wake up.

It's already been a week and still not awake. The love of my life there unconscious and full of bandages beside her was Blake her arm bandaged up still unconscious.

A tear fell from my eyes. It hurts seeing them like this, waiting continuesly just for them to regain consciousness.

While i was staring at her Wendy came in looking worried.

"Is y/n nee-chan gonna wake up soon?" She asked worry filling her eyes.

"I don't know but I know this it might not be soon but I'm sure she's gonna wake up, I know she will she's the strongest person I know" I said to Wendy smiling at her softly.

"I hope so." Wendy said smiling a little.

*Meanwhile in Y/N's concious*

Y/n's POV

I slowly open my eyes and I was met with complete and utter darkness.

"Wha-! Where am I ?" I said to myself confused as to what's happening.

"Your in your concious. Hello there" a dark entity appeared infront of me out of nowhere.

"Who are you? And what am I doing here?" I asked cautiously at the dark entity.

"My name Juno I'm your inner demon. As to why your here is because you've been hit by a spell from the demon king that affected your body in a very....how do I say this.... deathly way?" She said to me blankly.

"What do you mean?" I asked worriedly.

"What I mean is it caused you to slowly separate yourself from your inner self. In other words it's slowly taking control over your body. " She asked me while looking at me expectingly.