Chapter III: The Mission and My Confession

*at the train station*

Y/n's Pov

I was waiting for mira on the train, blake didn't come with us because she said she doesn't wanna ruin our 'moment'... while i was lost in thought i heard a voice shouting my name.

"Hey Y/n! Sorry to keep you waiting" the owner of the voice which was mira said while sweating faintly

"Oh no, it is quite alright.. So let's go? " i asked mira while smiling.

"Yeah let's go" she replied while also smiling.

We got on the train and find a table and started a conversation.

"So what mission did you get? " she asked in the middle of our conversation.

"It's actually an s-class mission.. Its about an evil mage in a small village and that is killing all the innocent because he/she is finding someone" i said with all seriousness while getting angry.

"Oh my.. Well its nice that we took this job or else the killing may not be stopped" mira said while having a nuetral face.

"That's why i picked this job espisifically.. "I said then smiling at her.

" well i hope we stop who ever this is .. "She while also smiling.

*timeskip at the village*

" pls... Do what you can before it's too late.. "The mayor said with pleading eyes.

" we will don't worry" i said smiling reassuringly.

"So were do we start? " i asked mira who was beside me walking we already rent to stay here.

"Lets strike at night because the mayor said he/she always cones here at night.

" okaaay... So what do you wanna do?" I asked her feeling bored.

"Hmmm... I dont know how about we go look around for a bit? " she asked with enthusiasm lacing her voice

"Sure that sounds good to me" i said while smiling at her.

"Ohhh.. C'mon let's goo" she said while holding my hand and dragging me off to somewhere.

We were both still holding hands while walking to different places while having massive blushes hinted on our faces but despite that i was still smiling like an idiot ... wich i am but only for her..

*time skip at night*

"When is this guy coming ? " i whispered at mire.

"I dont know but i think soon" she replied while looking around for something suspicious.

While we were hiding and whispering we seen. Guy with a hood covering their face and jump off the roof to walk in the street.

"I think that's him" i said while venom in my voice while waiting for Mira's signal to attack.

"Let's go" she said shortly then we jumped off the roof facing him with scowls on both our faces.

"Oh... Its seems like I'm being hunted .. What a shame I'm not finish with my mission yet.. Maybe you two should go elsewhere and let me be with my business and go with your business" he said lowly while chuckling evilly.

"You are our business buddy.. You can get out of this the easy way or the hard way." I said venom lacing my voice while mira transformed in her satan soul.

"Try. Me" he said smirking at us.

Mira struck him for distraction while I maid a void to go behind him in like a portal of some kind and he didn't notice that.