Chapter X: The Necklace

(pls. Read the one before this chapter it important!! Thank you!)

Y/N P.O.V

It's been two days since my mission with Wendy and still I don't know a thing about what this necklace can do.

I mean it's gotta have something if it's from my parents right?

While I was inspecting the necklace I heard Mira call me.

"Hey N/n what are you so stressed about?" Mira asked looking me I in the eyes while she held my arm.

"Hmmm? Oh it's nothing don't worry about it I'm fine" I said while smiling at her.

I don't like lying to her but it's for her own good.

"Hmmm..okay if you say so." she said not believing me but letting it go non the less.

While we continued talking Juno popped out of nowhere scaring the shit out of me.

"Hey." Juno said

"Gaaaaagh--!" I screamed.

I looked at Juno and glared at her while clutching the bar table in front of me.

"What the-! Juno! Don't do that!" I raged at her while still glaring at her.

"Sorry not sorry" she said while smiling a little.

"Ugh.. what do you even want?" I asked her while I composed myself.

"Ummm..it's about something private." She said to me.

' it's about the Necklace' she said in my mind.

"Ok we should go outside" I said nodding at her.

She nodded at me and floated outside.

"Hey Mira I'm just gonna go outside for a little" I said smiling at her then waving while walking towards the door.

"Alright." She said smiling at me while resuming with her work.

I went outside to see Juno leaning at the wall.

"So what's about the necklace?" I asked her curious.

"You know when you said that when you put on the necklace you felt more powerful?" Juno asked me.

"Yeah? What about that?" I asked her curiously.

"Well despite the power it gives you you have to control it." She said straight to me.

"Umm..what do you mean?" I asked her once again.

"What I mean is you have to control your power when you're wearing the necklace...because if you don't that power will overload your body and that power will be the one who will control you." She stated to me seriously.

"What...what will happen if I it controls me?" I asked.

"Well... considering that your magic is in the dark side...then it will probably cause chaos and it will be unstoppable." She stated.

I looked at her then looked at the necklace my parents gave me.

"Well....fucc me side ways." I stated.

Not only do I have to watch out for the demon king and I have to hide my secrets, now I have to be careful not to go pass my limit so that I don't become a monster! Fucc my life man!.

"Ughhhh...this is so stressful." I say while massaging the bridge of my nose.

"Well... Look at the bright side....yup.... there's no bright side." She stated.

"Ughhhhhhhh" I groaned like a moody teenager.

"I'll just have to be more careful than I am now." I stated to myself.

"For their safety." I whispered under my breath.

*Meanwhile*

???POV

"M'lord what is our next step?" ---- wearing some sort of mask ask me while I was sitting on my throne.

"Be patient we'll make our move soon" I responded while twirling a knife with my magic.

"Alright M'lord, but may I ask when will we go fort with any plans?" ---- asked me again this time I got irritated by them questioning me.

"I said be patient! Are you questioning my motives!?" I raged at them annoyance lacing my voice.

"N-no M'lord my apologies" ---- said while bowing to me respectfully.

"Your forgiven but if your really curious I'm just waiting for her to get more attached to that so called family of hers and what better way to rip that precious treasure to shred!!" I said while shattering the knife I was twirling earlier.

"Especially her lover, I just can't wait to decapitate her while she watches me do so with that helpless and fearful face of hers" I said continuing my sentence while looking at ----.

"And you know what'll happen next?" I asked ----.

"What M'lord?" ---- asked me.

"She'll loose control of herself and that will be the perfect time for me to tame her" I said while smirking.

'just you my beloved you'll be under my control soon enough' I thought to myself.

Makarov's POV

I was looking at Y/N's direction while observing that necklace of hers.

'that necklace it has such a large amount of magic emitting out of it'

I thought while holding my beer in hand.

"Master is something the matter?" Mira asked me.

"Ah there's nothing child, why'd you ask?" I asked her.

"It's just your face says otherwise" she said to me concern evident on her tone.

"Hmmm...it's just this feeling that something is in motion but utterly out of place" a said while still holding my beer at hand.

"Don't worry master I'm sure whatever it is we'll get through it" she said smiling at me.

"I guess your right." I return her smiled then continue drinking my beer.

'oh I sure hope your right my child'

???POV.

I was standing on top of a hill while observing a girl with an exceed in her arms.

"I'm sorry Y/N.." I whispered to myself while looking up to the sky.

"I don't care if any one else dies, but I'm sure not letting you die" I continued to whisper to myself while looking at her again.

'even if I have to kill the ones around you to ensure your safety'

I thought then fleeing from the spot into the woods while wearing my mask.

_______________________________________

A/N: yup I know it's short -_-
But hey at least I updated right?

And as always fairy tail belongs to the one and only Hiro Mashima.

Blake: hey can I have another fish?
◕‿◕

A/N: ugh....why this