Chapter 12 - The Girl With The Past

Start from the beginning

     "This is amazing!" she shouted, while looking up at Christina, she just simply smiled.

     "Thank you," she said. Next was my dad, as he bit into the sausage, he moaned and looked at Christina.

     "This is delicious, thank you Christina," he said. She just nodded.

     "No problem," she replied. Next was my turn. I gulped and looked down at the plate in-front of me. I grabbed my fork and bit into the pancakes. Holy hell. This thing tasted like freaking heaven.

     "Weeeeellll....?" drawled out Johnny. I swallowed and looked at everyone around the table.

     "Holy shit, this is amazing," I said. Everyone cheered and began eating, moaning at every bit they took. Christina walked over to me and kissed my cheek before going back over to the stove. After breakfast, we all sat around the table and talked.

     "Well, since you guys enjoyed my cooking, I made something extra special for all of you guys," said Christina. She placed a plate in the middle of the table. Alex, Johnny, Arial, and Jessica's mouth dropped open.

     "Holy shit! You made chocolate croissants too?!?! I missed these like freaking crazy!!!" the four of them shouted as they grabbed one. My mom ,dad, and I grabbed one and bit into it. Yup. That's it. I've died and went to chocolate heaven. It's official. Christina is going to be cooking for me all the time in the future.

     "You're cooking for now on," I said. Everybody laughed and agreed.

     "Holy crap! It's Black Friday!" squealed Jessica. She chucked the rest of the chocolate croissant in her mouth and dragged Alex upstairs, scowling at him when he groaned. Arial squealed and dragged Johnny upstairs too. I looked over at Christina as she grabbed my hand and led me upstairs, my mother and father's laughter following behind us.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

     "I think my legs are about to detach themselves and run away if we don't get a break," groaned Alex. Johnny grunted, obviously agreeing with him. I just shrugged and continued to walk behind Christina.

     "Stop whining, gosh, not even Mason is arguing!" scolded Arial.

     "He's not whining because Christina doesn't shop like you guys," scowled Johnny. Arial and Jessica glared at him before turning around.

     "Guys, give them a break. Let's just let them rest before we continue, we have all day," softly said Christina. Arial and Jessica huffed but agreed. We all walked to the foot court and sat down. Christina only has five bags. Jessica...thirteen bags. Arial....I think I lost count after she reached seventeen. This reminded me the day when we went to the mall with Luke all over again.

     A thought suddenly struck me, what are Christina's and Johnny's parents like? Where are they? My thoughts were going on and on as I stared off to no where. Could they possibly care about their jobs more than their kids? Shouldn't they be sending them some type of present; hell, even a card would've been nice to congratulate Christina on being my mate, or just a card to say hi?

     "Christina?" I asked. She looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

     "Yes?" she asked.

     "When will I get to meet your parents?" I asked. Immediately, the whole table silenced. Christina's face filled with pain, Johnny was watching her pretty careful, Arial, Jessica, and Alex cast their eyes downward onto their lap.

     Christina cleared her throat before whispering, "Um, now isn't the time to be talking about this...".

     I looked at her carefully before sighing and running a hand through my hair while nodding. There it was again; that feeling that I should just let it go. Why? Why do I always have that feeling that I should let it go? Why don't I feel the opposite? That I should question that feeling and just question Christina?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

     I was sitting on the couch at home, with Christina next to me. On the love seat across from us, was Johnny and Arial. On the recliner was Alex, Jessica sitting on his lap. My mom and dad were sitting on the couch to the left of me.

     "Christina, now will you tell me when I'll meet your parents?" I asked.

     "Let it go, Mason," she whispered. I got fed up with this answer. I stood up from the couch and stood in-front of her. Why can't she just tell me? My mom and dad were watching us carefully.

     "Mason, let it go," sternly said my dad. This only made me more angrier, how the hell does he know? And I don't?

     "No!" I roared.

     "Christina, why can't you just tell me? You seem to trust everyone else in this room, but me!!!" I spat. I watched as her face twist in pain as she looked up at me with tears brimming in her eyes.

     "I-It's not like t-that-" she started.

     "It's not like what?!?! Just tell me! I'm your mate! Why can't you just tell me!" I sneered.

     "Mason! That's enough!" roared my mom.

     "No, mom! I'm not leaving until she tells me! She can't even trust me!" I roared. I looked back down at my mate and saw her looking at me with pain and sadness, tears streaming down her face.

     "Please, Mason. Just forget about it..." she croaked. I sighed and ran a hand over my face.

     "Fine. Don't even come near me anymore. If you can't seem to trust me; your mate, but you would rather trust my mom and dad and your friends and brother, then...just, stay away from me," I stated. Call me a drama queen, whatever you wanna call me. Sure, I was making a big deal out of something small, but honestly? I felt hurt. She would rather trust everyone in this room...but me, her mate, her love. I was a couple feet away until someone grabbed my wrist.

     "Mason, it's not like that...I..just can't..." she whispered. I ripped my hand out of her hold and turned around to face her.

     "Just go!" I roared. I watched as she backed up into the living room. Before you know it, she was on fire. Literally. Everyone's eyes went wide, including mine. I watched as she burned.

     "C-Christina, your on fucking fire!" roared Johnny. She looked up with tears in her eyes.

     "I'm aware," she whispered. She looked at me one last time before looking at her brother.

     "If Mason wants me to go...then I'll go," she croaked. One minute she's standing there; on fire, the next minute she's gone. I blinked my eyes, thinking that if I blinked, she would be in-front of me again. Nope. Nada. That really just happened.

     "Johnny...did you know Christina can do those things?" croaked Jessica. I looked over at him and saw him shake his head.

     "Nope," he croaked.

     "What the hell was that?!" screetched a familiar voice. I turned around and saw Luke standing there, eyes wide, mouth open.

     "Join the party, because I have no fucking idea," I said.

______________________________

Exciting? This Chapter has been edited, and changed up a bit, since I wasn't happy with how it looked before, but just to let you know, I added more details here and there, to let you guys understand more.

PLEASE FAN,

VOTE,

AND COMMENT!

:D