Chapter 6 - A Perfect Date To End A Perfect Day

Christina's P.O.V.

PICTURE OF CHRISTINA'S DRESS ON THE SIDE

     I woke up with a smile on face this morning. A thought came to my mind, what do I wear? Mason hasn't even told me where we are going. I got out of bed quickly and did my morning routine. After I finished I made my way towards Mason's room. I knocked on the door and he opened it with a goofy grin on his face. When he saw it was me, his grin got wider.

     "Morning," he said.

     "Morning," I said with a smile.

     "What's up?" he asked.

     "Uh...I don't know what to wear to our date," I said, fidgeting with my fingers.

     "Don't worry, Arial and Jessica will help you with that later on but our date isn't until seven pm," he said.

     I looked up at him with a confused look. Jessica? Arial? What have they got to do with this? He must of noticed my confused face because he cupped my face with his hands, making me look into his eyes. When I looked up at him, his eyes were shining with amusement, happiness, and...love? The other two I understand, but the last one...I wasn't to sure.

     "Don't worry. You'll look amazing in what ever you wear, but tonight I asked Jessica and Arial to help you pick out something okay?" he asked. I smiled up at him and nodded. Mason was sweet. I got up on my tippy toes and gave him a quick peck on the lips before making my way downstairs.

     When I entered the kitchen, Alpha Sage and his wife were grinning at me. I looked around and saw my brother, Alex, Arial, and Jessica grinning too.

     I raised one eyebrow at all of them. "Uh...what's going on?"

     They all looked away and murmured a quick "Nothing." Then they continued with their conversations as if I wasn't here.

     "Christina?" Jessica asked, bringing me out of my thoughts.

     "Yeah?" I asked, facing towards her.

     "Me and Arial were wondering if you want to go to the mall with us and have a girls day out, we haven't had one in a while," she said, looking at me with much guilt.

     I nodded. "Yeah. I've missed my two girls."

    They looked up at me with apologetic looks on their faces. "We've missed you to." After I gave Jessica and Arial a hug, I went upstairs to get my purse. I wasn't riding on my motorcycle today because we had a lot of catching up to do.

     When I got in the car with Jessica and Arial, I was immediately tackled...by Arial.

     "ARGH!" I yelled while falling backwards on to the seats. Arial quickly got off me and helped me sit back up, the whole time she was explaining how much she missed me, how much she missed hanging out, blah, blah, you got the idea.

     "Whoa...girl. Stop. I missed you two a lot okay? There is no reason to apologize or anything. I mean I was pretty busy to. I mean I'll admit I missed my two best girlfriends but I'm fine with it," I said while hugging Arial.

     "We're sorry for not being there like we used to be. It's just...UGH. Johnny is always worrying about you and he's my mate and I gotta relieve that stress, if you know what I mean," Arial said while wiggling her eyebrows. Disgusting.

     "Alex too," said Jessica, looking through the mirror before casting her eyes back to the road. I scrunched my nose up in disgust.

     "EW. Mental image of my brother and guy best friend not needed," I said while smacking my head trying to get the image out of my head while the two girls let out a bark of laughter.