"You talk so highly of him, did you plan on leaving me for him?"

"What? No, Elijah I love you and only you. What I did with Matt shouldn't have happened and I wish I can take it back, I'm thankful that I came to my scenes when I did before anything could have escalated but Elijah I did care for him. He was a good friend to me"

Coming out with pyjama pants and a white t shirt he went over to his dresser and got out boxers.

"Shower with me?" he questions glancing at my hands. He went and picked out something for me to wear as well. "you're getting blood all over the floor"

"Your scaring me" I attempt watching go into the bathroom, he's so calm and angry at the same times. Not to mention the humourless laugh he's been doing.

"How so?"

"There's a man bleeding out on our kitchen floor, I'm covered in his blood and your acting like nothing happened"

"Death is apart of life, we all have to die at some point. He chose his fate when he kissed you, no point in crying or getting upset about it" chuckling he dismissed my concerns. "come shower with me"

"I'll wait until you get out"

"That would be stupid, the kids are being brought back home soon why would you wait and let the blood stain your skin? Get in the shower" coming out the bathroom he pulled me by the bottom of my shirt.

"What about Matt-"

"Don't say his name" closing his eyes tightly he blew out air before turning the shower on. "Don't ever speak on him again, he's dead and that's the end of that. I trust that someone is already throwing away his body as we speak and the blood is being cleaned up"

Nodding I turned away as a tear rolled down my face.

"Don't cry for him, he meant nothing to you remember?" kissing the side of my face Elijah pulled the bloody shirt over my head then stopped suddenly closing his fist. "Lauren?"

"Yes?" taking a step away from him I took off my pants

"What the hell did you do to your hair?" he questions lowly, reaching up to touch it he tugged it. Running is fingers over my edges he drops his hands. "that's not a wig? You cut your fucking hair?!"

"I wanted a change, I like it so you're just gonna have to get used to it" frowning I turned and looked into the mirror. "it's still long enough to pull and put in a ponytail, let's just be glad I didn't give myself a Dora cut like I wanted"

Pinching his nose bridge he nods saying 'fine'.

"At least let me fix it, it's uneven"

"After we talk about Isabella and your kid"

"I lied" shrugging he took off his clothes stepping into the shower, holding his hand out he waited for me to finish getting undressed. "well I lied about being the father, I don't know for sure but I do know I didn't cum in her. I wasn't hard most of the time when we had sex so how could I?"

"Why'd you lie to me?" getting in front of him I held my hands out letting the water wash blood off it

"Why should I be the only person to walk away hurt? It was childish of me but-"

"I get it" cutting him off I nod bending over to grab out rags and body wash. "do you think we'll ever go back to being like how we were before?"

"In time, yes but we both need to heal from the damages we caused. Couples therapy maybe?"

"That could work" agreeing with the idea I zoned out again until I felt him touch me, out of shock I jumped away from his touch. "Sorry"

"Why'd you flinch?" putting his hand down he looked at me with sad eyes. "are you really scared of me?"