•|17|•

Remo left Lauren's room but remained upstairs. He stood in front of her door with his back facing it. Lauren wasn't ok and he knew it. He wanted to be close to her Incase anything happened.

He listened to her cry and shout. Little did he know behind that door Lauren was throwing knives at her ceiling plotting.

"Boss what are you doing? Your lady is flipping out over you" he thought

Lauren Monique

I'm not even mad for real, I'm calm

Drying myself off I slid on underwear than my robe getting into bed.

"I know your at the door, can you get apple juice and water from the kitchen please?"

I need to buy a mini fridge

"Two hours later and he still hasn't call or text me" I sighed

"Maybe he's busy" Geovani came into the room, placing the drinks on my nightstand

"Yeah ignoring me and my calls" I scoffed "thanks but I thought I asked Remo to bring these to me"

"You did"

"Mmm goodnight Geo"

"Goodnight"

I took both of the drinks and put them between my two pillows. I know it's weird but in my opinion it's easier to reach by my head to get my drink than to reach over to the nightstand and search for my drink.

It makes sense to me.

***

3:23 am

The smell of cheap perfume clogged my nostrils.

What the fuck? Who the fuck?

Feeling under the bed I grabbed my gun slowly taking it off safety. Just as the bed dipped and turned around pressing the gun to Elijah's throat.

"Get out, you smell like a two dollar hoe"

He pushed it away from his throat and I moved it to his forehead.

"Babe?" he questioned

"This ain't the time to be fucking with me Eli, you've ignored me all day and now you messing with my sleep and on top of that you got the nerve to come in here smelling like another woman. I suggest you get the hell up outta here"

"I apologize for not responding back to you"

"Keep that sorry ass apology and get out. I'm not going to tell you again"

"Lauren"

Pulling the trigger, I sighed turning the lights on. Elijah stared at me in shock.

I'm not the one

I didn't shoot him even though I wanted to. I shot slightly above his head, the bullet went into the wall by the bathroom door.

"What? What is it?" I asked sarcastically, sitting on the edge of the bed chugging down my water

"I met someone tonight"

"Choose your words wisely Eli" I scoffed holding up the gun

"I didn't cheat on you Lauren, just listen"