•|30|•

Elijah Ricci

Lauren has been apologizing to Tatum since she got him back. I made her stay in the car while I went and got him because she was about to give herself a heart attack trying to calm herself down.

We're sitting in the car listening to the radio, I had already taken her belongings up to the room I was staying in. The only reason we aren't in the house is because of Lauren, she says she needs to mentally prepare herself before meeting my mother.

"I'm ready" she sighed rubbing Tatum's head gently, nodding I turned the engine off getting out and going over to her side.

Opening her door I held my hand out for her to take, instead of taking it she asked me to carry her.

Picking her up bridal style I carried her in as she held Tatum. My mother came out from the kitchen holding a tray of cookies. Lauren got down quickly eyeing the cookies, I could tell she was contemplating whether if she should get one or not.

"I've been waiting so long to meet you, when I heard how Simon treated you I tore his ass up"

Lauren glanced at her raising an eyebrows then turned to me, motioning for me to bend down.

"I want a cookie but I'm not trusting it without you eating one before me" she whispered, laughing slightly I grabbed a cookie and ate a piece.

Coughing dramatically I watched as Lauren eyes got big, speed walking to the front door.

"Hell nah" she shook her head

Wow

"I'm joking, Babe come back" I laughed pulling her back

"Don't joke like that, you know I wanted one" she whined, taking my cookie and eating it. "Taste good" she smiled toothlessly to my mother

"Thank you sweetie, my name is Vivian by the way" my mother smiled

"Lauren" she nods taking another cookie, pointing to her cat she held him up "this is Tatum"

"Such a precious little thing" she cooed, Tatum hissed in response

"That's a sign" Lauren elbowed my side, shaking my head I showed her around the house leaving the backyard last.

"Change into a bathing suit, if you have one" I told her as we walked into the room we're sharing.

"There's a pool?" she gasped running to her suitcase than into the bathroom, Tatum also ran off but instead of going into the bathroom like Lauren he went into the closet knocking down a few shoe boxes.

Changing into swimming trunks I laid on the bed waiting for Lauren.

The sun had already started going down making the sky look pink and purple. It shouldn't be hot when we get out there.

Five minutes later Lauren came out the bathroom holding my phone in her hands. She has on a two piece pink and black lighting/marble like bathing suit on.

"I like your camera better" she told me taking my hand in hers, trying to pull me off the bed but failed. "Come on"

I got up taking my phone from her, looking through my camera roll I looked at all the pictures she had taken. Some were from today and the others where from different occasions we were together.

 Some were from today and the others where from different occasions we were together