•|121|•

Lauren Monique

"Mmh this is good, I could kiss you" groaning into the bacon I leaned my back against Matt's side with a deep sigh

"That's disgusting, keep your germs to yourself" Messiah grunts side eyeing me, holding a spoon to Squirt lips. "Hassan you need to eat"

Pops and the boys love Squirts middle name so that's the only thing they call him.

"My baby is only two months Siah, stop acting like he's two years old. He's bottle and breast fed"

"Pops had me eating from spoons two days after I was born, shut up and stay over there. Me and nephew ain't bothering you so leave us along" waving me off he made faces at Squirt to make him laugh, when he did Messiah shoves the spoon into his mouth

"Messiah!"

"Shut the hell up Mook, he likes it. Isn't that right Hassan? You like apple sauce"

Babbling Squirt smacked his gums eyeballing the spoon.

"He's taking after you" Matt chuckles "you love apple juice and he's going to be obsessed with apple sauce"

"I wouldn't have it any other way" smiling I nod rubbing my stomach, feels like I over ate

"Monique? They're awake now" Mike announces coming into the living room, doing a double take he pointed between me and Matt. "this ya dude?"

"One of my guards" shaking my head I pulled up my sleeves. "before I got in there, how bad do they look?"

"Not too bad, Ace has a stab wound on his arm but it's not that deep. Montana has a busted eyebrow, lip and concussion" shrugging Mike came closer gesturing to my wrist. "what's the story behind that?"

"Walked into my bed post and sprained my wrist, nothing too wild"

"Bullshit" Matt mutters lowly

"Matt shut up" nudging his waist I got up going to see my jailbirds, laying down between them I dropped my arms over their stomachs. "Hi mama babies, I missed you so much!"

"Don't start that shit" Ace groans hugging me briefly. "I heard about what Unique tryna do, how are you gonna go about it?"

"I don't know yet"

"How are you doing mentally? We haven't talked in days, and a lot has happened so spill it" Montana says playing with my fingers. "make sure you fill me in on what happened to your wrist too"

For the next ten minutes I explained my situation with the two ladies from the park, my experience in lockup, the date with Mike and my thoughts on Unique and the things she's stirring up, and the lie I made up about walking into my bed post.

"That's old people abuse, you can't put your hand on the elderly" Ace chuckles loudly

"They had it coming, I'm surprised Mook didn't send them to the grave" Montana smiles shaking his head. "you let Mike take you out but aren't you dating Eli?"

"I made a deal and had to go through with it, not my proudest moments but I'd lowkey do it again, the food was A1" shrugging jokingly I nod agreeing with myself. "not on the date type of thing but just a chill day you know?"

"No"

"I'm still trying to figure out how Unique came up with all that shit and how does she know about Hassan?" Ace questions propping himself up with pillows

"Pops post Delilah and Squirt on his Facebook all the time, Unique doesn't have anything going for herself so she's trying to fuck up my life to make herself feel better. Nothing new"