•|100|•

🚨if you comment or message me saying 'update' you will be muted🚨

Lauren Monique

"What do you mean you have to go back?!" pushing the suitcase off the bed I grabbed onto Elijah's hands tightly

"Stop worrying—"

"It hasn't been three whole days, I'm supposed to be going into labor any day now I need you here or maybe I could go with you—yeah me and Delilah can go  with you I just need to pack a bag for the both of us and the hospital bag for Squirt"

Nodding I let him go thinking of all the things I would need to bring, before I could get to the closet Elijah stopped me.

"You can't come, you'd be flagged by the police when they see you. They already figured out your identity, you're well over eight months pregnant and I just can't let you go to Italy knowing once we get there you could possibly get hurt from the rival mafia or your water breaking thousands of miles above land"

"Then I'll get induced, and have the baby later this week" nodding desperately I moved around him packing a hospital bag putting everything I'd need for the baby in it. "we didn't pick out a name for him, what's a baby without a name?! I've had five different names for him since I always knew he was a boy but none of them seems right"

"Lauren stop!" Elijah shouts taking the bag away from me, looking over me with a pained expression he pulls me into him hugging gently. "my mother will be there every step of the way, Bakari and your friends are already on their way here. They'll be staying here for a while in my absence"

"That's not good enough for me Elijah and you know it!" I sob banging my head against his chest. "I don't want none of them here, I want you! Izzy's dad left me to do things on my own during my first pregnancy and now your doing the same thing! I know the situations are completely different but shit I'm still going to be doing everything that concerns our baby by myself. I don't want to go into labor without you, I won't do it I refuse to"

"Don't you think I know that? I don't want to miss out sons birth but it looks like I have to. If I don't leave then my case will be transferred to the us and you will be dragged into it. I'd rather miss our sons birth and go back to Italy then you to get into all this mess and taken away from Delilah and Squirt. Think about them, they need you. It's bad enough that one of us won't be there for them let's not make it the both of us"

"Elijah sit your ass down, your going to give the damn girl a panic attack!" Vivian yells throwing a shoe at his back "Alessandro says the police will be going back to my house in three days to look for you"

"Angelo just told me they'll be coming by tomorrow" he mutters holding my head against his chest stopping me from looking up at him

"Yeah well shit changed—Lauren did you piss yourself. . . again?"Vivian chuckles awkwardly

"No" I mumble feeling my lowly half, my core didn't feel wet but my thighs did "I think I spilled my drink on myself when I got up"

Elijah wasted on time to dig his hand into my pants feeling my underwear, sighing softly he removed his hand pulling my pants off.

"For a second I thought your water broke"

"Shit I did too" Vivian agrees

"Mom" Elijah grunts glancing at his

"Kamil?" she hums

"Kamil?" I question, instead of responding Elijah cheeks turn a bright shade of red

"His middle name" Vivian chuckles walking away "punk ass"

"Don't even think about calling me that" Elijah sends me a pointed look tossing my pants into the dirty clothes hamper