•|52|•

Lauren Monique

"Scusate" Delilah whispers hugging Elijah neck, as he puts her footy pajamas on "scusate" (Sorry)

"You don't need to apologize, Princess I'm not upset" he murmurs rubbing her back, picking her up jogging into the kitchen. "Hey Babe, do you want cake?"

"No, I'm good" I yell getting comfortable on the couch across from Dave and his family.

I just explained to them who Unique is to us and what she's done to Delilah.

"I knew I should've kicked her chest in" Aaliyah grumbles balling up her fist. "How the fuck could she leave her kid at six months old. Dave you should've left me handle her when I had the chance"

"Chill out mamas, you're a nurse you're supposed to help people not hurt them" Dave says kissing her cheek, wrapping his arms around her

Our butler Benjamin comes into the living room with a tray of bowls and spoons, sitting it on the coffee table he gives everyone a bowl except me.

"Please try your best to keep everything in your mouths, this carpet is very expensive"

"Thank you, Alfred" I grin

"Mrs.Ricci, my name is Benjamin" he frowns

"She knows, she's just being a buttwipe" Elijah mumbles walking past him sitting beside me.

"Where's Delilah?" I question looking in the direction of the kitchen

"Sitting in the kitchen, talking to Tatum" 

Tatum is basically Delilah's pet. . .

Benjamin excuses himself, going to make himself useful somewhere else around the house.

"Papa" I grin softly turning to him, he raised an eyebrow, looking over my face before shaking his head taking a bite of his cake. "You don't even know what I'm about to say"

"I know you want something, if it's some of my cake then no"

"I want another cat" I argue taking his bowl, stuffing my face with a spoon full strawberry shortcake before he took it back.

"Why? Tatum is in the kitchen"

"He's basically Delilah's pet, I want one of my own" I shrug taking another spoonful of his cake "this is really good"

"I knew I should've gotten you a bowl" he sighs giving it to me, slouching in his seat "why do you want another pet? Tatum and Delilah are already a handful"

Finishing the cake I stared at the carpet, thinking about what he just said. Sighing softly I nod turning my attention back to him.

"You're right, I guess I just wanted to have something of my own. Tatum is like Delilah's comfort animal and I shouldn't be jealous but I am, he was mines first and now he doesn't come near me unless Delilah's with him"

Benjamin comes back with the tray, taking the bowls and handed everyone a bottle of water mumbling about how we might mess up the carpet if we had a different drink.