nishinoya x reader

Start from the beginning

    "Nishinoya! Tanaka!" Daichi-san yelled at them and they immediately ran away.

    They usually finish by 7PM, but I think today's going to be a little later than normal. They had a practice match which Yuu had not told me about.

    They're going up against Johzenji, it's the team that has multiple Hinatas. Basically they're all just so wild and free. Hinata looks so pumped up and Kageyama's scolding him again for being loud.

    I kinda wanna go home now. My mom doesn't care what time I come home as long as Yuu walks me home. It's more like Yuu's more of an important child than the daughter herself.

    "Karasuno has three managers?" A guy with yellow hair came up to me. I just smiled at him. "She smiled! You're sexy." I blushed furiously at his statement.

    "Oi Terushima!" Nishinoya suddenly jumped in front of me which made me blush more for some reason. "Step away from my bestfriend!" He said, arms spread out probably trying to cover me.

    "Eh? She's just your bestfriend? Then why don't I take her as my future girlfriend—?" Their manager smacked his head. "O-Ow!"

    "I will take this captain of ours away now." She bowed and dragged him away.

    Nishinoya turned to me and I jumped. His face suddenly turned red. Is he sick?

    "D-Don't jump! I don't allow you to jump!" He pointed at me. "It's bad." Ha?

    "I'm not allowed to bend down, and jump?" He nodded. "Why?"

    "J-Just because— Uhm you know uhh.." He started fiddling his fingers, pouting his lips, and avoiding eye contact. "Just don't!" He filled his cheeks with air and he looked so cute, I poked them.

    "Cutie." He blushed and ran away. "Yuu?"

    The practice match ended and the other school left, Terushima still tried to get my number until the end but Tanaka and Nishinoya scowled at him.

    Things I'm prohibited to do, bend down, and jump. Why shouldn't I? Isn't it normal for people to bend down to reach for something that fell? Or jump when they're surprised?

    Moreover, that captain just called me sexy.. He didn't seem like a bad boy, he was actually quite attractive. But he called me sexy, and he was staring at my... chest!¡!¡ I feel my face heat up, what the hell? My c-chest? S-Sexy?

    "Y-(Y/n)-san? Are you a-alright?" I flinched hearing Hinata's voice. My face turned a darker shade of red. "Y-Y-(Y/n)-san?! U-Uhh N-Noya-san, she's red!" I feel like steam came out of my head.

    "(Y/n) are you okay?" Sugawara-san asked and I nodded, covering my face. "You're extremely red though."

    "I-I really am haha, thanks for worrying." I smiled at him. He's so caring that I calmed down just with him worrying. He's like a mother.

    Nishinoya grabbed my hand and we ran home. I don't know why he dragged me home. I didn't even say goodbye to the others.

    But today's just... What was that anyway?

————