Mornings...

Morning came slowly.

I was up all night worrying about whether Tink had actually heard Pan or not.

She wouldn't joke about something like this though... I thought to myself.

What if Pan was actually here last night?

What if he found out that I'm helping Henry?

I sat at the table in the kitchen drinking a cup of herbal tea.

There was no way for me to go back to sleep after the "Pan Incident" last night.

I continued to drink the cup of tea down slowly waiting for Henry and Tink to get up.

Soon, I heard footsteps headed towards the kitchen. As I turn around I find that it's just Henry.

"Good Morning Henry! Sleep well?" I asked joyfully.

"Goodmorning..." He said rather sluggish.

I'm pretty sure my sunny personality was too much for him at the moment.

"I slept okay. The whole Pan thing kept me up for awhile, but I eventually went back to sleep." He added.

"Well, as soon as Tink gets her butt out of bed, we'll figure all of this mess out. Don't worry..." I reassured him.

It was all I could say to make him feel any better. It's not much, but it's hope.

~~like an hour later~~

Finally, I hear the rustling of feet headed towards me. Soon I saw none other than Tinkerbell making her way towards the kitchen.

"Well it's about time sleepy head! You've been asleep for forever! Henry and I were about to wake you up!" I said as loudly and happily as I could to jump start her sleepy mind... If that even makes sense...

"AHH! Not so loud, Blair! Geez..." Tink replied with a big yawn.

"I kept on waking up all through the night... I just couldn't-" She shuddered.

"It's okay Tink... It was the same for us..." We sat in silence.

"Well, I think it's about time we figured out what's going on." I breathed heavily.

"I think... It would be best if Henry stayed here with you, while I go back to Pan's camp." I stated in a question like tone, waiting for their approval of my plan.

Henry however winced at my idea. "What? I have to get to my family, they're on Neverland I just know-"

"Henry, I know. It just... I don't know. But you'd be safer here. With Tink." I retorted.

"What if Pan really was here?" He questioned.

"I told you, I don't know!" I exclaimed getting upset.

I had to turn away and collect myself. For the first time I didn't know what to do. Pan was a master at toying with my mind, I'll give him that.

"I'm going." I stated simply as I went to my room to collect my things to take back to Pan's camp.

Henry chased after me, begging for me to change my mind.

"Henry! I know Pan! I know what he does, what he's like, and most importantly what he'd do to you! I'm trying to make the best decision for you right now, okay?" I spat.

I was able to leave the treehouse without any further interruptions. I was actually quite surprised Tink had nothing to say on the subject, but I suppose she thought it wasn't her place to.

I made my way through the forest. I was traveling, probably aimlessly, for two hours. I had too much on my mind, and I guess it was noticeable.

"Blair! What are you doing in this part of Neverland?" It was none other than Pan himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~|||||~~~~~~~~~~~

I just want to let you guys know how sorry I am for not posting in quite a few months.

Here's what happened: So, it's almost time for the new school year to start, when I decided to wash my clothes. Little did I know my phone was in my pants pocket. So mah phone was destroyed.

AFTER 3 MONTHS I get my fixed phone back. SAME DAY, La la la la la my phone is in my pants pocket, then BLAM! When I have to pee it drops in the toilet.

STORY OF MY LIFEEEE!

I know I still coulda posted, but eh, I'm lazy. The good news is i'll DEFINITELY be posting often!

So stay in tune!

XOXO!
I love you guys for staying faithful in my absence!

~@Oncergeek