Sleepovers?

HENRY POV

*******************

Blair's room was very beautiful. When she said she had painted all the totally awesome paintings on her wall I could barely believe it.

The paintings were so perfect and detailed; she is really talented. AND pretty. It's like a combo deal.

OKAY! I seriously need to stop. What is up with me thinking all of this stuff about her? It's not even like she feels the same way or anything.

I'll just drop it.

Still, her room is really cool. I should let her know I think so.

"Your-are, uh... your-room is beautiful! Haha, yeah."

That went well. Not!

So much for trying to stop being an idiot around her. That was really embarrassing. Maybe she didn't notice? Who am I kidding? that was so obvious.

"Um, Thanks." she replied.

Yeah she noticed.

Okay, now trying to move on.

"So, Blair, are we staying here for the night?" I questioned.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BLAIRS POV

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"So, Blair, are we staying here for the night?" Henry asked me.

"Well, yeah! You didn't think we were going to sleep in the forest did you?" I joked.

"Haha yeah, I guess it was kinda a stupid question." He replied sheepishly.

Soon Tink entered my room and stared us down for a second or two. I don't know what she was thinking, but knowing her, I'd say she was probably making up some weird theory in her head.

"Ahem, I'm sorry for disturbing you two-" Tink tried to say without cracking up.

"You're not disturbing anything." I said quickly before she could make this any more embarrassing than it already was.

She had a surprised look on her face and said "Ohhhh... In that case we should probably get Henry situated for the night."

She went to a closet and pulled out an extra pillow and blanket and handed it to Henry.

"Here, you can sleep on the couch." Tink said.

I felt bad about making the Truest Believer sleep on the couch so I graciously said, "No Tink, I'll sleep on the couch. He can have my bed. He needs to rest well for tomorrow."

I took the pillow and covers from his hands and layed them on the couch.

Henry had a strange look on his face. "Are you sure Blair?" He asked me.

"Of course I'm sure!" I replied surely.

"You really don't mind?" He asked again.

"Henry, I really don't mind. I had to sleep on the couch all the time before my room was made. It's no big deal." I replied.

"Okay... As long as you're sure." He said quietly.

We all got in bed and soon everything was quiet.

I was almost asleep until I hear Tink scream-whisper "Blair, Henry, get in here! Quick!"

It scared me half to death, I rushed over to her room as soon as possible. With Henry right behind me.

"Guys, I just got, like super freaked out. I could have sworn I heard Pan..." She said with a shakey breath.

"Aw, Tink are you sure it wasn't a dream or something." I asked.

I wasn't so sure if I believed her or not. But Pan could be anywhere at anytime so anything is possible. Henry looked scared. I mean, I don't blame him. If someone was after me I'd be worried!

"I don't think it was a dream... it was so real." She answered.

I didn't think Tink even really knew what happened for sure. I just hoped it wasn't Pan. He was the last person I would ever want to find me. If Pan knew I was helping Henry, I mean, the Truest Believer, he would legit kill me.

Henry didn't say a word. He was probably really worried, but really tired. Poor thing.

"Lets just go back to bed and worry about it in the morning. We're all tired." I said calmly.

"okay." They both replied and went back to bed.

I didn't know what to think of it.

What if it was Pan?

------------------------------------

Hey guys! I am so sorry I haven't updated all summer. I usually only update during the school year so now that school has started back up that means I will be updating often!!!!!

OMG! I CANNOT BELIEVE I HAVE ALMOST 4K READS!!!!!!

It is so amazing and I love you all so much!!!

I will update again soon my pretties!

Twitter:@oncergeek