What do you think you're doing?

I was shocked.

Like, I couldn't even think,

Move,

Talk,

Or...anything.

At all.

After what felt like two years, which was probably only about two seconds, I finally removed myself from his lap.

After awhile of staring at him and looking around in an awkward silence.

"What was that?" Popped out of my mouth quite awkwardly as well as the silence.

It was the only thing I could think to say.

Nothing else was going on in my mind but, what the bloody hell was that?!?

Except in my mind it was, ya know... less awkward.

"Oh, I just thought you were hurt- I don't know..."

Pan sat and looked at me for what seemed like forever, then stood up and started making his way toward me.

I shuffled backwards a bit.

After seeing me back away from him, his face turned beat red.

He spun around, then he left. Disappeared into a cloud of purple smoke.

Just like that.

Leaving me alone in the middle of some part of Neverland I wasn't too familiar with.

And...without an answer.

Thanks Pan...

>>>>>>>>>>>€€€<<<<<<<<<<<<
OH EM GEH! 18.8k readers!?!?! That's frickin awesome guys! Thank youuu!

Soooooo... Are you feelin' the feels?

Is Blair wishing he hadn't left because she actually has feelings for him, or is she just plain mad at him?

Adjkenskchsnwoxhwbfie I wish I could tell u!!!

Anyway, I know this was a short chapter, but I'm on Vaycay soooo yeah.

I'm still open to any ideas you guys might have.

What do you want to see happen? *throws magical pixie dust upon your head*

<3, @oncergeek